Killie v Cowdenbeaths conquerors

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Moomintroll
Seeing as I like you I'll call your team 'Killie' when we meet next time.
Hard lines today BTW.  Not the game either of us would have wanted.
We can agree on that for differing reasons, the victors write the history etc etc. Drop the exclamation marks, you know we are Killie, a little bit of humility goes a long, long way.

6 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

I see Clarke has had a totally non-controversial post match interview...

“If the penalty had been given in the first two minutes it would have been different. The red card is a joke.

“If that’s the standards we might as well go home. Why speak?

“It’s every week, every other week. Why? You’ll probably write Morelos four goals but the officials decided the game.

“It’s embarrassing. The goalie just lifted his arms.

“Every goalie does it every week. It’s embarrassing. I’m talking in general, bad decisions.

“All we talk about is our refs. How can I talk about football tonight?

“It’s nice being back in the west of Scotland – really nice.

“When I was approached by Rangers about taking over the job here I was assured, nah, we didn’t have that in the west of Scotland anymore and it had gone. Hahaha.

“They can call me a b*****d or w****r but to call me a ****** b*****d? Come on.

“We’re living in the dark ages. They’re not allowed to call my assistant a black B but they can call me a ****** b*****d. Is that correct?

“What are we doing in Scotland?

It’s a shame Clarke’s comments won’t be seperated from his meltdown over the referee. He is 100% correct about there being a massive problem with sectarianism here and he should commended for actually bringing it up. Not the ideal time, but somewhat understandable after the amount of abuse he’s had chucked at him over his religion. 

15 minutes ago, List_of_Jericho said:

Clarke is spot on calling out the sectarianism that's just accepted and brushed under the carpet these days but he should have called it out on Sunday also when his striker was targeted by the other cheek as well.

Don't agree tbh.

Did Steve Clarke receive personal abuse at the weekend?  Why does he need a caveat to highlighting it tonight?

Kris Boyd addressed the incident on Sunday himself.

3 minutes ago, List_of_Jericho said:

Clarke is spot on calling out the sectarianism that's just accepted and brushed under the carpet these days but he should have called it out on Sunday also when his striker was targeted by the other cheek as well.

It's embarrassing that it's still happening tbf, should've been left in the past, just no need for it.

25 minutes ago, Richie said:

“They can call me a b*****d or w****r but to call me a ****** b*****d? Come on.

“We’re living in the dark ages. They’re not allowed to call my assistant a black B but they can call me a ****** b*****d. Is that correct?

“What are we doing in Scotland?

Image result for crowd applause gif

Just now, ancientnoise said:

You took your time! Admittedly the internet gets a bit ropey when you go onto the underground at Cessnock. 

I'll post some extra posts to make up for it.

Archived