Killie v Cowdenbeaths conquerors

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ftk said:

emoji8.png20190220_205906.jpg

Thought you'd come back with this - with the exception of the ones who previously played for Kilmarnock he's one of only three AU players I could name from the last 20 years. And one of them I know only because he was caught up in a betting scandal.

Unless we're playing eachother, nobody gives a f**k.

2 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Thought you'd come back with this - with the exception of the ones who previously played for Kilmarnock he's one of only three AU players I could name from the last 20 years. And one of them I know only because he was caught up in a betting scandal.

Unless we're playing eachother, nobody gives a f**k.

keeps they second rate fans happy.....they hate Killie more than they love their own club

to think they compete with us makes them relevant

sad

As much as I hate both decisions tonight I am still not in the “cheating/corrupt referees” box and instead I still choose to try and believe it’s incompetence.
While I am inclined to agree I cant wait to see Accies get a few decisions in their favour v Rangers. We must be due a hell of a lot.

Alan Muir had a shocker at Hibs Accies game at the weekend. He is the worst of a very bad lot.

Eh aye maybe no Ireland then. Scandinavian guys came in before temporary, we pay a fortune for what we get so it could be attractive. Should also be the same system in England where refs are excluded from being ref in their teams games.

Whilst it’s the right idea I would assume so many of the referees have been brought up with an allegiance to teams that would be almost impossible to manage.

You would also get the issue of, for example, Alan Muir declaring himself as a Motherwell fan with everybody jumping up and down saying “Larkhall!!! SS!!!!!!” because that is the mindset of a lot of people.

Plus you would get Celtic not wanting Sevco or Hearts fans etc etc.

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

GET SIKH REFS IN.

Be interesting to see where Rangers fans wedge an extra "h" in when a throw in goes against them.

keeps they second rate fans happy.....they hate Killie more than they love their own club
to think they compete with us makes them relevant
sad
Least I actually go to the games and support my team. Not posting on this when my team are playing.

4 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

While I am inclined to agree I cant wait to see Accies get a few decisions in their favour v Rangers. We must be due a hell of a lot.

Alan Muir had a shocker at Hibs Accies game at the weekend. He is the worst of a very bad lot.

Rangers will be a shadow of themselves without Morelos.  1-0 to the Accies.

Least I actually go to the games and support my team. Not posting on this when my team are playing.

It’s great when an Ayr fan drops in to remind you how lucky you are to support Kilmarnock.

Archived