Killie v Cowdenbeaths conquerors

Red card is funny as f**k, I laughed heartily.  

Second goal is also good patter, referee does a drop ball, one you see in every game where he stands next to one player, drops it and they launch it into the other teams half to give it back....but not Rangers, kick it off to the side and go right up the park and score :lol:.  

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching it on a feed on skorlive. So far we had a stonewall penalty turned down by Muir, the Lino then gives the sending off for the square root of f all, Muir then fails to book Candieas for an off the ground studs up challenge in Candias (though that was the most debatable). Don’t care what Div was saying on Twitter about getting in Technology to help, this isn’t a lack of Tech it’s either plain incompetence or cheating or both.

Only good thing is SSCs interview post this is going to be interesting to watch. Might get us a few more statement points!

These cheats are killing the game up here for a lot of people but it';s been going on for donkeys years.
I know I might be ripped for this - but I genuinely believe the refs themselves have no intentional bias when they take the pitch for any fixture.

I'm not so sure about those running the SFA, but the individuals reffing have a difficult job to do and I don't think there's any intentional bias in favour of any side.

That's just a fucking terrible decision.

Just now, pandarilla said:

I know I might be ripped for this - but I genuinely believe the refs themselves have no intentional bias when they take the pitch for any fixture.

I'm not so sure about those running the SFA, but the individuals reffing have a difficult job to do and I don't think there's any intentional bias in favour of any side.

Hahaha. You are just as blind as the Sevco fans. Either that utterly naive.

Just now, pandarilla said:

I agree but I'm sure there's an unconscious bias. 

Why risk a bleaching in the press or your windows getting done in?

Just err on the side of the OF and the worst you'll get is a glossing over on Sportscene. 

Easier life 

18 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just means Celtic fans will demand foreign refs this week.

Scott Brown avoids red for blatant red card offence, scores winner. Rangers fans - "refs are bias!!! We get nothing!!! Need foreign refs!!!"

Kilmarnock denied stonewall penalty, then keeper sent off for literally nothing. Celtic fans - "refs are bias!!! We get nothing!!! Need foreign refs!!!"

What is wrong with wanting foreign refs ya fucking daft fat b*****d? Everybody should be behind this except the sevco fans.

Browns against Killie wasnt a "definite red" plenty non Celtic fans agreed on here.

There is one team getting insane/ not even questionable decisions not only here and there but consistently. Morelos assaulted 3 Celtic players with the ref looking right at all of them and nothing happened even after the fact. Even when the ref does the right thing and reds against Aberdeen the thug morelos they overturned it.

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

I totally agree with you.

There's obviously far more pressure when covering an Old Firm game; the press/former players and fans go into meltdown if something doesn't go their way, and that will, subconsciously, play on the officials' mind. Add in 40/50/60,000 screaming supporters and it's not a surprise that they get a lot of decisions.

Imo the standard of refereeing isn't that bad in this country. Certainly in League One it's been decent this season. 

At first glance that footage makes it look like literally nothing has happened but it's hard to make out for sure that he hasn't elbowed him in the pus with the shite 1 frame per second recording so I'll hold off until I see it from another angle. 

If it's as innocuous as it first looks though then the game's a bogey.

Archived