Killie v Cowdenbeaths conquerors

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sure the Rangers fans and staff will be looking for Alan Power to face a compliance officer sanction for that challenge on Ryan Jack which would result in him missing Kilmarnock's match next Sunday against Celtic.....oh hang on :whistle

1 hour ago, bennett said:

I'm sure after an extensive media onslaught the compliance officer will offer Jack a lengthy ban for headbutting Max's foot.

His name isn't max you alcoholic c**t, this isn't The Simpsons.

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Rest assured that this here post represents both the maximum and the final interest I have in whatever it is you've been trying to say.

You haunt the Sevco threads then get uppity when someone takes issue with you.  You are an absolute arse, tashybhoy. Oh and complaining about red dots?  That just adds to your idiocy.

1 hour ago, kilMARKnock said:
1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:
The reason i asked is its showing as outstanding as of today on the SFA website.....

No, as usual you have copied and pasted from the Kickback site without checking what you're doing. Sorry if this comes across strong.

I asked a question, the page was dated yesterday if you care to check the SFA website.

28 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Im sure the Rangers fans and staff will be looking for Alan Power to face a compliance officer sanction for that challenge on Ryan Jack which would result in him missing Kilmarnock's match next Sunday against Celtic.....oh hang on :whistle

They seem to be doing all they can to influence her .......

14 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You haunt the Sevco threads then get uppity when someone takes issue with you.  You are an absolute arse, tashybhoy. Oh and complaining about red dots?  That just adds to your idiocy.

Tbf, you alcoholic head case, what I tend to take issue with is being accused of mocking stadium disasters and now, novel but a bit out of left-field, wife beating.

Just now, williemillersmoustache said:

Tbf, you alcoholic head case, what I tend to take issue with is being accused of mocking stadium disasters and now, novel but a bit out of left-field, wife beating.

f**k off, you absolute cretin.  You joined P&B to post about Rangers then got all tearful when a Rangers fan red dotted you.  Poor wee lamb.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

Max would really try against celtic too but precedents have been set and all clubs must be treated equally. But I s'pose it depends on the media highlighting it....

43 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

His name isn't max you alcoholic c**t, this isn't The Simpsons.

I think that you've been on the firewater tho...

Archived