Clyde vs Cowdenbeath

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PELE said:

8/1 on Cowden is generous. We are much improved from just a few games ago and can get better. Suspensions and niggly injuries hopefully behind us now.

Allan to score a double.

How has Allan been playing for Cowdenbeath , he was a real prospect when he was a kid at Wolves, back up here to resurrect his career wish him all the best, excluding today obviously, hopefully I will bump into his parents today, not seen them for a while.

How has Allan been playing for Cowdenbeath , he was a real prospect when he was a kid at Wolves, back up here to resurrect his career wish him all the best, excluding today obviously, hopefully I will bump into his parents today, not seen them for a while.

Excellent so far. Really good on the ball. Delighted he has signed for the rest of the season.

8 minutes ago, Pride Of The Clyde said:

You can see how Wolves "took a chance" on him when he was a teenager the boy has something still time to kickstart and get back up again.

28 minutes ago, Pride Of The Clyde said:

He gets better by the game.

2 minutes ago, Kierkegaard said:

Is it wise to be fielding Davie McGurn today, given what's at stake on Wednesday...

Would it wise not to field Davie McGurn today given the need for 3 points to keep up the pace for a play off spot..

Didn't realise Boyle and Lamont had broken their arms as well. Think they'd make a difference here.

Cowden predictably playing antifootball and it's working. We don't look close to scoring a goal.

1 minute ago, David W said:

Didn't realise Boyle and Lamont had broken their arms as well. Think they'd make a difference here.

Cowden predictably playing antifootball and it's working. We don't look close to scoring a goal.

That must be some sort of record 3 players with broken arms at one time!

Archived