Clyde vs Cowdenbeath

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TheBigGuy said:

Much bigger pitch to stretch Cowdenbeath. Interesting to see whom starts up top. 

Clyde 2_1

I'll just come right out with it. If DG is indeed absent, our opponents will be expecting a lesser quality product in his direct place. I'd like us to start with no recognised central striker (as i don't believe we have one) but a triumverate from Love, Lamont, Boyle and Syvertsen, with a stipulation that the latter starts, if at all, on the right and the other two from three rotate the other two positions. Its not difficult in terms of the system as Goodie rarely takes up what i'd call a natural CF position anyway. Only by allowing the three smaller lads play their way can we move forward.

Cowdenbeath much improved as said bollan steadied the ship and now has them pushing for a play off quite a turnaround however if you want to be considered as challengers for the title then you have to win these types of game
Will go 2 1 or 3 1 to the Clyde
If DGW out then I'm happy to leave it to the manager to work out a replacement as apart from Kris S don't really see much options

33 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

Cowdenbeath much improved as said bollan steadied the ship and now has them pushing for a play off quite a turnaround however if you want to be considered as challengers for the title then you have to win these types of game
Will go 2 1 or 3 1 to the Clyde
If DGW out then I'm happy to leave it to the manager to work out a replacement as apart from Kris S don't really see much options

Here, never mind up front!! Who's going to play in defence?

Cowdenbeath away was the last time we dropped any points in the league. We've been in fine form since. Be interesting to see who Lennon picks to replace Goodwillie. The rest of the team has been playing really well lately so hopefully we don't miss him to much.

Peterhead away to Annan and Edinburgh away to Elgin aren't the easiest of games so a win is crucial for us in case either slip up.

8/1 on Cowden is generous. We are much improved from just a few games ago and can get better. Suspensions and niggly injuries hopefully behind us now.

Allan to score a double.

42 minutes ago, PELE said:

8/1 on Cowden is generous. We are much improved from just a few games ago and can get better. Suspensions and niggly injuries hopefully behind us now.

Allan to score a double.

8/1 for Cowden and 1/3 for Clyde is madness.....Clyde could easily lose this game. Go on....."bash the Bookie".....

8 minutes ago, Adolfo Rios said:

It’s obviously a tricky match but is it really generous at 8/1 when we are undefeated in 3 months?

Yes. No team, barring maybe Albion Rovers, should ever be 8/1 to win a game in this division, let alone when the opposition's best player is missing.

Archived