Celtic vs St Mirren 23/01/19

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Romeo said:

It's going to be fucking Baltic tonight.

What wattage are your disco lights? Maybe keeping them on might not be a bad idea after all given the forecast. 

Can see us scoring tonight. 

What wattage are your disco lights? Maybe keeping them on might not be a bad idea after all given the forecast. 

Can see us scoring tonight. 

I think they are LED's so don't give off much heat. Come up to section 444 and we can use our body heat to keep warm [emoji6]

Can't see us going with just three at the back at Parkhead*, so I think Ferdinand might not come in for this one.

Same team, therefore, as beat Alloa, complete with 17-year-old midfielder at left back. :blink:

* I'm pretty sure we started with a back three against Celtic in the Thomas Gravesen hat-trick game at Love Street. Changed it after half an hour after getting roasted down both flanks about 17 times and conceding two goals in 20 minutes or so. I'm hoping Gus will remember that one and have a word before tonight.

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

Can't see us going with just three at the back at Parkhead*, so I think Ferdinand might not come in for this one.

Same team, therefore, as beat Alloa, complete with 17-year-old midfielder at left back. :blink:

* I'm pretty sure we started with a back three against Celtic in the Thomas Gravesen hat-trick game at Love Street. Changed it after half an hour after getting roasted down both flanks about 17 times and conceding two goals in 20 minutes or so. I'm hoping Gus will remember that one and have a word before tonight.

I hope Gus stays well clear of the tactical side of things. 

Same as the weekend apart from Cooke in for Jackson. Gives me the fear.

Flynn starting for us shows how much work we still have to do this transfer window. He's been bullied out of games all season and doesn't have enough skill to make up for it.

Painful.

Couldn’t believe Flynn and Tansy were starting.

Losing Hodson, and the second when down to 10 men is not what you need at Celtic Park.

Mind you, we’re lucky not to have had three guys ordered off according to the commentators on Celtic TV :-).

Painful.
Couldn’t believe Flynn and Tansy were starting.
Losing Hodson, and the second when down to 10 men is not what you need at Celtic Park.
Mind you, we’re lucky not to have had three guys ordered off according to the commentators on Celtic TV :-).

Getting very tedious. Hate watching Celtic tv, it’s the same shit every week.

Archived