Celtic vs St Mirren 23/01/19

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

A Wednesday night game meaning we may be treated to another flash of the disco lights. :rolleyes:

This is starting to become a bit of a red neck. Given how it only seems to work under one tune and the stadium will be half full like against Airdrie I can see me getting very bored of this very quickly.

Just now, gannonball said:

This is starting to become a bit of a red neck. Given how it only seems to work under one tune and the stadium will be half full like against Airdrie I can see getting very bored of this very quickly.

Aye, keep it for the big European games when the atmosphere is already raised. 

5 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

A Wednesday night game meaning we may be treated to another flash of the disco lights.

I thought it was the BBC cameras or my TV playing up when I was watching Sportscene. Are they as tragic in person as they look?

5 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

I thought it was the BBC cameras or my TV playing up when I was watching Sportscene. Are they as tragic in person as they look?

During the Europa League when they made their debut, it was decent enough but that may have been down to the novelty factor of it all.  Ideally we keep it for big European games or it'll get real old, real fast. 

1 hour ago, The OP said:

Y’know how when you spend £400 on a jacket and you try to wear it with everything? The disco lights cost £4million.

I thought that too but apparently that was the total costs for all repairs in the summer. Disco lights only cost 2.3 million. 

5 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I thought that too but apparently that was the total costs for all repairs in the summer. Disco lights only cost 2.3 million. 

Disco lights or John McGinn? That was a good call then

12 hours ago, gannonball said:

It is also sadly matches the same figure we paid Lawwell as a bonus last year.

Money well spent Celtic are enjoying one of the best periods in our history winning every domestic trophy going and long may it continue.
I see the saints have made 7 signings this window making a fight to stay in the league?

On 20/01/2019 at 12:46, gannonball said:

This is starting to become a bit of a red neck. Given how it only seems to work under one tune and the stadium will be half full like against Airdrie I can see me getting very bored of this very quickly.

rubbish, I want the lights on during the game too.

3-0 Celtic

Archived