Killie vs the new club

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Correct. We've won 4 out our last 5 with the other being a draw away from home.

How have the currants done in that time?

3 wins and 2 draws so you've got the slight edge points-wise. Psychologically, however, our last win was massive in terms of confidence and a belief that we can go on and win the league.

Add to that the fact Kilmarnock have lost Stewart and Jones then morale may have been significantly affected.

3 wins and 2 draws so you've got the slight edge points-wise. Psychologically, however, our last win was massive in terms of confidence and a belief that we can go on and win the league.
Add to that the fact Kilmarnock have lost Stewart and Jones then morale may have been significantly affected.

Keep believing mate. It’s nice to have dreams and aspirations that will never happen. Just like Ayr, won f**k all and never will.

1 hour ago, thepundit said:

When did we lose Jones?..... last i looked he was still a Killie player till 1st June.

14 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

When did we lose Jones?..... last i looked he was still a Killie player till 1st June.

I agree with yon fans chief who said Jones will be useless to you's now. 

Him signing for Rangers and all the WATP nonsense that follow followed can't have been good for the squad. (apart from all the Rangers fans in the team)

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Chances of Jones picking up a slight strain/knock before the game tonight and being unable to play?

I honestly think we will play him, SC has backed him to the hilt since his social media nonsense, if he can't get himself motivated to perform for this game then nothing is going to between now & the end of the season.....

3 hours ago, thepundit said:

I feel the Murray Park snowball fight fall out will wreck Rangers season.

Morale and Morelos were both destroyed.

19 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

I feel the Murray Park snowball fight fall out will wreck Rangers season.

Morale and Morelos were both destroyed.

Haha, nah, that was orchestrated by captain Tavernier to get the best out of El Buffalo in the game this evening. :)

On 22/01/2019 at 10:50, Squirrelhumper said:

Not sure how I feel about this game, losing Stewart is massive.

Hopefully some currant bun puts Jones out for a year.

I’m hoping he (Jones) is injured on the last day of the season courtesy of our pitch as we finish above them. That would be delicious.

Archived