Killie vs the new club

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

Can’t wait to be crowned League Champions of fucking brutal football if that’s your assessment of our style. We play 4-3-3 without compromising to our opponents set up and Sir Steve demands hard work, teamwork and good organisation from the boys on the park. This has proven that the collective is more than the sum of its parts and we are a well coached outfit. Kind of everything the The Ranjurs aren’t in other words. 

I can't disagree with much of that but it wasn't my point, of course.  Still, good to see you trotting out the old " the collective is more than the sum of its parts " gubbins.  What next for the diddies?  There's no 'I' in 'team'?

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Congratulations in being 'every diddy'.  Your team deserved to win last night but your football was fucking brutal.  Still, you managed to appeal to the clapping seals on here, made the obligatory budget quip and even sneaked in an admin 2 or admin 1 'joke' .

The thing about the admin reference is you always rise to it and it clearly still gets to you. It's fantastic. As was rangers dying.

As for Kilmarnock playing brutal football, I respectfully disagree. They actually remind me of a very low budget Atletico Madrid (stay with me, here) in a way, well drilled and relatively solid, happy to cede possession in a sensible way that constricts opponents to few chances and utilise full backs and wide players as important attacking threats, getting the ball back to front quickly when they win it. The comparison also stands as Clarke took over a struggling team, is building a side on a fraction of the budget of the "big two" that is consistently winning games and approaches fixtures expecting to win. He's done an astonishing job, really.

As an aside, living in Madrid (hence the comparison), I haven't watched a great deal of the SPFL this season, maybe a dozen or so matches. I've enjoyed every single one - they've all been really entertaining in their own way. The battle at the top is interesting and it's brilliant to see how healthy the league is. 

1 minute ago, JMDP said:

The thing about the admin reference is you always rise to it 

Well I don't.  The diddy idiots make 'admin references' several times a day over various threads - not just the Rangers ones-  and I seldom reply.  I see that you posted a couple of paragraphs.  I assume that they were as shite as your opening sentence.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well I don't.  The diddy idiots make 'admin references' several times a day over various threads - not just the Rangers ones-  and I seldom reply.  I see that you posted a couple of paragraphs.  I assume that they were as shite as your opening sentence.

Well, you do. Rise doesn't mean always reply - the references have the desired impact that builds and shows when you have your little snap about it every so often. The digs clearly get to you and it is utterly delicious. 

I would read the other two paragraphs if I was you. High quality posting tbh.

14 minutes ago, JMDP said:

The thing about the admin reference is you always rise to it

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well I don't. 

1 minute ago, JMDP said:

Well, you do.

Potato/Tomato tapas boy.  Enjoy your shree points and stop trying to score points off me.

24 minutes ago, nsr said:

When The_Kincardine finally sobers up he'll realise that his club died.

*yawn*.  This shite again?  Really?  If my liver was transplanted in to your brain it'd make you  better poster.  It would certainly be larger.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Congratulations in being 'every diddy'.  Your team deserved to win last night but your football was fucking brutal.  Still, you managed to appeal to the clapping seals on here, made the obligatory budget quip and even sneaked in an admin 2 or admin 1 'joke' .

Fuxake Kinky, you're a bit friable tonight..........the old Duke of Argylls playing up again ??

4 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Fuxake Kinky, you're a bit friable tonight..........the old Duke of Argylls playing up again ??

Are you on hapax legomenon watch tonight FP?  That's twice you've quoted me.  Not that I'm complaining.  You may be a Hibee but you're certainly much less refractory than most.

8 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Don’t shoot the messenger.

It’s ok. I’m pretty sure I ll not need to shoot you.

If you think I’ve been neutered I suggest reading the last Old Firm thread

You might have noticed I’ve not posted much since as there was a wee winter break

You honestly think anyone and I mean absolutely anyone would be worried about some random anonymous nutter sending them a PM on a football forum? :lol:

2 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

You might have noticed I’ve not posted much since as there was a wee winter break

You honestly think anyone and I mean absolutely anyone would be worried about some random anonymous nutter sending them a PM on a football forum? :lol:

So when are you and Dindy ‘sorting this out’ ?

You honestly think anyone and I mean absolutely anyone would be worried about some random anonymous nutter sending them a PM on a football forum? [emoji38]
Seems like you are worried mucker. Why are you letting Dindy away with ragdolling you about on this thread? Why arent you sorting him out? Unless you are scared because you have been TELT

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

*yawn*.  This shite again?  Really?  If my liver was transplanted in to your brain it'd make you  better poster.  It would certainly be larger.

On an unrelated note, why have you got Apartheid South Africa's flag as your picture, you massive cretin?

Archived