Killie vs the new club

I forgot about that. [emoji38]
Didn't he also give hints about who he was and stuff? Less and less out there the more I think about it.
He has toned it down now that I think about it.

Not sure I agree with people approaching people and warning them off but if you are going to act like a faux hardman I suppose it's to be expected.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

Ok then Bob I'll play this game with you.

A well known fan of another team (not a mod or a poster on here) gave you a nice wee personal warning to watch your comments on here.  Its been well discussed on the relevant PM chat.  You can actually track back the day of the warning to the day you seem to post less/less vitriol on here.  You've been outed as a wee shitebag.  All mouth and nothing to back it up.

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I don't think the rest of us would cry too much if they did.

if killie won the league then celtic wouldnt

if celtic dont win the league they wont get 10iar

if celtic dont get 10iar sevco fans wont be in perpetual hell

if sevco fans are not in perpetual hell then the world is a worse place to be.

so for the sake of the planet i hope celtic win the league

When it comes to the idea of Killie winning the league, I couldn't give a f**k what Rangers supporters think of it. I do reckon they'd be happy to see Celtic's run stopped, while being disappointed they couldn't get it done.

Not that it matters. Because Killie winning the league would be fucking brilliant.

1 minute ago, Principal Flutie said:

When it comes to the idea of Killie winning the league, I couldn't give a f**k what Rangers supporters think of it. I do reckon they'd be happy to see Celtic's run stopped, while being disappointed they couldn't get it done.

Not that it matters. Because Killie winning the league would be fucking brilliant.

That would be up there with Leicester the other season.

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

A well known fan of another team (not a mod or a poster on here) gave you a nice wee personal warning to watch your comments on here.  Its been well discussed on the relevant PM chat.  You can actually track back the day of the warning to the day you seem to post less/less vitriol on here.  You've been outed as a wee shitebag.  All mouth and nothing to back it up.

^ it's a new version of skidmarks...

7 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Surprised at this result, Rangers won the league last month and just signed two EPL standard players :unsure2:

Feel sorry for Jones though, he'll now be fucking hounded by the Rangers support for his entire time there, same happened with O'Halloran who had the audacity to do his job against Rangers.

Two counter attacking players who'll both struggle to break down packed defences is the only similarity here. Jones will try his best but I can't see it working, unless we go back to a Walter Smith style of play....

I really can't see him being hounded over scoring a goal when he signs...

More. No excuses, no nonsense, just more details about this.

15 minutes ago, bairney said:

Thought it must have been 2-1 sevco last night as the *** child upstairs didn't come in shouting and bawling at his g/f and slamming doors. Must be dawning on him. Happy days :)

To be fair, Jones scoring the winner fried a lot of sectarian circuitry last night.

Some of ra peepul are still trying to work out if the goal counts for them.

54 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Any club other than Rangers stopping Celtic winning 10IAR would be the nadir of the Banter Years.  The thread could be locked and placed in the Gold Forum on here for eternity.

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about 

Not a poster on here but it’s been discussed in a PM chat?

I  May be  many things but a shitebag is certainly not one of them :lol:

Not a poster on here but it’s been discussed in a PM chat?

I believe he meant that someone who knows about the incident was discussing it a on chat, not the person who gave you the warning.

Also, you do seem to come across as a shitebag.

I would also like an invite to the PM chat [emoji35]

Archived