Killie vs the new club

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the bottles continue to crash at Pittodrie, where are Kinky, Bennett, MJC. The Hearts fans ([emoji23][emoji23]) and even worse Hibs fans 🤪🤪🤪 tonight ?

On 21/01/2019 at 22:41, GS11 said:

Kilmarnock 1-3 Rangers.

Wrong.

On 22/01/2019 at 11:40, KillieCon said:

I will be seething if Jones starts tomorrow.

You seething then?

On 22/01/2019 at 10:50, Squirrelhumper said:

Hopefully some currant bun puts Jones out for a year.

Thankfully that didn't happen!

11 hours ago, thepundit said:

Add to that the fact Kilmarnock have lost Stewart and Jones then morale may have been significantly affected.

Wrong.

9 hours ago, thepundit said:

I agree with yon fans chief who said Jones will be useless to you's now. 

Him signing for Rangers and all the WATP nonsense that follow followed can't have been good for the squad. (apart from all the Rangers fans in the team)

Turns out it was good for the squad.

9 hours ago, Romeo said:

Chances of Jones picking up a slight strain/knock before the game tonight and being unable to play?

Low.

4 hours ago, Cerberus said:

I hope the **** get pumped.

Killie or Rangers. I don't really care.

Team: Partick Thistle. LOL!

Voice is gone. I have **** I want to wind up in the school playground and at work tomorrow and I may not be able to, short of by sign language. Will need to think of ways to represent 2 and 1 with fingers alone...

We were phenomenal from back to front. Daniel Bachmann pulled off some terrific saves and really marshalled his defence. He was unlucky with the goal when you considere there was a handball in the leadup and he was pinned to the floor as Defoe struck it.

That Bachmann got a yellow card for dissent but Morelos only got one yellow card for hand ball, and not for dissent or diving, shows everything that is wrong with Scottish football. It's at a point now where there is blatantly a different set of rules for this one particular guy.

O'Donnell is the best right back in Scotland and Taylor ain't far behind him in terms of quality. Scott Boyd deputised brilliantly and Stuart Findlay just did what he always does - immense.

Power always takes the plaudits but I actually thought Dicker was even better tonight. Both played with the heart of a lion. Tshibola was frustrating at a couple of moments (towards the end he gave away a stupid free kick and followed it up by losing the ball a minute later) but overall he had a good game and contributed well.

Chris Burke, I'm running out of things to say about this guy. He has a fantastic football brain, great ability and end product, and for a 35 year old his workrate is just stupid. He would run through 100 brick walls if Steve Clarke asked him to.

I said before the game I thought there were two key elements to how well we played at Ibrox. One was Greg Stewart in the lone role, who was just oustanding that night. Eamonn Brophy has come in tonight and been just as fantastic. He never gave the defence a moment's rest and it paid dividends. His finish was top notch.

The other factor that night was Jordan Jones breaking us up the pitch. Fans had their doubts about how effective he might be tonight given circumstances. No one should ever have doubted Clarke. What a performance he got out of him and the celebration running to the manager says it all.

Absolute fucking scenes in the East Stand when that hit the net. Proper fucking tonto.

1 hour ago, paul wright scores said:

I have to say I had no expectations tonight beforehand, and after they went ahead, then hit the post felt we would do well to escape with a 3 - 0 defeat.

Enter the stage - Joe Worrell.    What a complete liability and once we equalised I felt we played so well, restricting Rangers to half chances.   I don't remember them cutting us open, especially not the way Celtic did at Parkhead, and felt in the end we fully deserved to win.

All credit to JJ whose commitment to Killie could not in any way be questioned.

We screwed up Robbie Keane's debut, when the **** had effectively won the league in January and we also screwed up Jermaine Defoe's debut too.   

God, it is great to be a Killie fan right now.  Consistency of performance wise, this is the best time in my 50+ years watching Killie.

Not forgetting, we got Joey Barton a welcome present of a free flight to the moon & back..... lol

27 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Voice is gone. I have **** I want to wind up in the school playground and at work tomorrow and I may not be able to, short of by sign language. Will need to think of ways to represent 2 and 1 with fingers alone...

We were phenomenal from back to front.

I'm not going to pander to you, M77.  You were better than us but still pretty shite..

13 hours ago, thepundit said:

I agree with yon fans chief who said Jones will be useless to you's now. 

Him signing for Rangers and all the WATP nonsense that follow followed can't have been good for the squad. (apart from all the Rangers fans in the team)

ORLY?

Archived