Killie vs the new club

The zombies, Sevco 5088, call them what you will. 

We face the horrible mutant c***s in arguably our biggest challenge of the season - a resurgent The Rangers against a Killie side who have lost Greg 'the snake' Stewart, have had one of our best players in Jordan 'We Avoid Tax Payments' Jones surely rendered unusable, and will almost certainly be without the greatest windup in the league, Captain Kirk. 

I'll go full Keegan if we beat these b*****ds. 

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Similarly, I will go full Keegan if we manage to beat these inbred fucks.

The behaviour of their knuckle dragging support, particularly online since Jones signed his pre contract, has reminded me what a bigoted, horrendous bunch of manky wee shites they really are.

Words cannot describe my hatred for them.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Not sure how I feel about this game, losing Stewart is massive.

Hopefully some currant bun puts Jones out for a year.

Stewart's performance through at Ibrox earlier in the season was amazing. We will miss the snakey wee b*****d up front.

Hopefully Brophy will come in and do just as well.

I'm absolutely convinced Jones will start this and that it will be make or break for him for the rest of the season. If he puts a shift in then it shows Clarke he's still committed, if he doesn't then Clarke will get shot of him IMO.

11 minutes ago, thepundit said:

3-0 to the Rangers.

Kilmarnock have had a woeful January whilst Rangers have all the momentum in the Premiership at the moment so I can't see Rangers having too many problems getting the win.

You keep believing that mate......

12 minutes ago, thepundit said:

3-0 to the Rangers.

Kilmarnock have had a woeful January whilst Rangers have all the momentum in the Premiership at the moment so I can't see Rangers having too many problems getting the win.

What momentum, that you won one game?  You were gash for weeks beforehand.  

Archived