This is my refrigerator show me yours!!!!

47 minutes ago, German Jag said:

People flying with KLM / Air France.

And happily accepted tbf. Turning down free beer is a crime.

It's also about the only beer you can find at Schiphol. I did go into Murphy's once but it was just trying to hard to be something close to Irish. And still had Heineken. 

Not enough beer, I've drunk it all.  Aldi, Tesco.  If you look carefully there is a nice bottle of Grey Goose.
[mention=46541]8MileBU[/mention] [mention=11914]Shandon Par[/mention] [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention]

20190119_223132.thumb.jpg.d24290472472191ec1c7fb452fc96e59.jpg

Thank you for the nomination Tynie.
IMG_1687.jpg
Any questions feel free to get in touch. I’ll be going shopping tomorrow so if you think there’s anything I should be picking up, again, just let me know.

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

Thank you for the nomination Tynie.
IMG_1687.jpg
Any questions feel free to get in touch. I’ll be going shopping tomorrow so if you think there’s anything I should be picking up, again, just let me know.

onions in the fridge? Pretty much as bad as bread. Although bonus points for being ready fo your burns supper.

Quite surprised by the reaction to my bread.
What other things to people find unnaceptable to have in their fridges?
The worst thing I ever saw in a fridge, apart from body parts is that time in New York back in the eighties when some wifie kept a zuul in her fridge 

Definitely bread. Absolute fuckin psycho material. Tomato sauce.

onions in the fridge? Pretty much as bad as bread. Although bonus points for being ready fo your burns supper.

I find it helps them keep longer. Haggis, white pudding and potatoes already checked off.
Grated mozzarella is pish. Get that tae f**k.

You get tae f**k. Usually don’t bother with pre grated cheese but on offer in Asda. Nothing wrong with it, gets melted anyway.

A majority of people in my team at my work said they always put their bread in the freezer. Absolute mentalist behaviour - it costs about 50p-£1 for bread and it lasts near enough a week, just chuck the few stragglers out rather than that.

I don’t eat much bread so a loaf in the cupboard will generally go stale. Keeping it in the freezer means I can have a couple of slices of toast at the weekend if I want and not have the awful situation of wanting toast but having no bread.

Now, as [mention]Tynierose[/mention] has nominated me but has since revealed that he keeps bread in the fridge, I best get on with this before he receives the inevitable chap on the door from Operation Yewtree...

I have opted to break from the ‘contents’ trend and post an alternative look at my refrigerator.

Part of my choosing to do so is that there is very little to show. Couple of tins of T, couple of bottles of Estrella, yoghurts, lurpak spread (lightly salted), some grapes, milk, chutneys and a small selection of cheeses. No bread though. I’m not a be***.

However, Sunday evening is usually ‘big shop’ night for the Mile family after which the fridge contents will be fully replenished.

#afullfridgeisahappyfridge

So the moment you’ve all been waiting for... Here is my refrigerators EXTERIOR!

(Wild trend-busting switcharoony, I know![emoji41])

IMG_8094.thumb.jpg.3ac7df5b7779c0072ce7f0af63ca7e3c.jpg

What you see before you is a work in progress. A moderate selection of magnets, many of which have been accumulated during my/our visits to the Scottish Islands but also some other destinations and attractions home and abroad. Not bad for a three year old fridge though.

[mention]Ranaldo Bairn[/mention]

[mention]Boghead ranted[/mention]

[mention]jc1[/mention]

Fridges oot chaps!

Onions go in the fridge because it makes them less harsh on your eyes when you are chopping them. This is the correct place to store them. OFTW otherwise. 
As well as the fact that storage advice is "cool dark place". If anyone has a cooler darker place than the fridge then crack on.