This is my refrigerator show me yours!!!!

50323454_10218675506337720_594744784564781056_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=aa7425f9ac02a3b702dfdec09351edfd&oe=5CC9DBB8

So tonight I've got two bottles of Dutch lager, some yogurts for my kids, some soup making vegetables, and some breaded fish and chicken and some naked meatballs. and two pints of FFM.  

Supermarkets used:   Sainburys, Tesco. M & S.  

Rules:   

1.   You can only post up a picture of your Fridge if nominated.    
2.  You can only nominate 3 posters
3.  Failure to post up your refrigerator will result in a 1-week red dotting campaign.    

In the spirit of the game I ask @throbber @Tynierose @Marshmallo This is my refrigerator, show me yours!   

#fridgechallenge2k19  

#whoshopsiniceland 

7 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:

50323454_10218675506337720_594744784564781056_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=aa7425f9ac02a3b702dfdec09351edfd&oe=5CC9DBB8

So tonight I've got two bottles of Dutch lager, some yogurts for my kids, some soup making vegetables, and some breaded fish and chicken and some naked meatballs. and two pints of FFM.  

Supermarkets used:   Sainburys, Tesco. M & S.  

Rules:   

1.   You can only post up a picture of your Fridge if nominated.    
2.  You can only nominate 3 posters
3.  Failure to post up your refrigerator will result in a 1-week red dotting campaign.    

In the spirit of the game I ask @throbber @Tynierose @Marshmallo This is my refrigerator, show me yours!   

#fridgechallenge2k19  

#whoshopsiniceland 

Your fridge has got a leek m9

That's excellent humour mate.   It really is.   

This is a fantastic thread m9 and its no surprise as it is inkeeping with your posting standards.
Not enough beer, I've drunk it all.  Aldi, Tesco.
[mention=9981]HTG[/mention] [mention=46541]8MileBU[/mention] [mention=11914]Shandon Par[/mention]

20190119_223132.thumb.jpg.d24290472472191ec1c7fb452fc96e59.jpg
Bread in the fridge..... I wont forget this

Think it's fair to assume that anyone who doesn't acquiesce to this harmless request is either keeping body parts or sex toys in their fridge. Possibly both.

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Upon closer inspection you also have mint Clubs in the fridge. Adding dismembered limbs can only improve the situation tbh. 

With matching green tupperware lids.   For me this is Club Class.   

If Tynie stocks the Club fruits - you know its a matching purple lid.   

15 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Who the f**k drinks Heineken in this day and age? 

I think ( without google ) that it's the most popular beer in the world.   

I'm not a huge drinker/ beer snob so drinkable, not flowery beer suits me.   I tend to drink this or Tyskie or Moretti.  

I think ( without google ) that it's the most popular beer in the world.   

I'm not a huge drinker/ beer snob so drinkable, not flowery beer suits me.   I tend to drink this or Tyskie or Moretti.  
You are a Tennents man. I know you are. There is a thread on this very site for Tennents men and I think you would slot in well.