Partick v Queens

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Were we? emoji23.png

I wasn't at the last game

Yep, I was there. I've actually been at 3 Partick games this season and they've won them all. That's 3 out of their 4 league wins.

Good news, I won't be there on Saturday.

8 hours ago, ka202 said:

You absolutely fucking love this gif don't you?

Yes. Thank you.

Enduring the last two years of Thistle gives you the option of crying like a bitch or hooting like a goose!

Interesting from the OS regarding McMillan.  Finger on the pulse......

Jack McMillan became Gary Caldwell’s seventh signing when he put pen to paper on a loan deal this Monday. The Jags boss sees him as an important part of his squad who could make an immediate impact.

Jordan is a versatile defender and gives us some strong competition in areas where we have maybe been lacking that in recent weeks. Jack can play across the back four and has really hit the ground running since he joined the Club earlier in the week."

9 minutes ago, Big Dan said:

Interesting from the OS regarding McMillan.  Finger on the pulse......

Jack McMillan became Gary Caldwell’s seventh signing when he put pen to paper on a loan deal this Monday. The Jags boss sees him as an important part of his squad who could make an immediate impact.

Jordan is a versatile defender and gives us some strong competition in areas where we have maybe been lacking that in recent weeks. Jack can play across the back four and has really hit the ground running since he joined the Club earlier in the week."

Agreed. Hope he lives up to his promising comments.

On 24/01/2019 at 20:09, 19QOS19 said:
On 24/01/2019 at 19:13, jagfox99 said:
Queens fans have been stuck in the north end of the JHS. 
Spoiler Laughing-Goose.gif.e8f049eb4edc8b43b7499f19cadac515.gif

Nothing but fond memories up there. That's where we were when Stephen Payne scored a last minute winner the season you came down (and went down again, if it happens again the term should surely be classed as 'doing a Thistle'). Would be happy with a similar outcome this time.

Would that be when Gus McPherson was Queens manager?  If so i was at that game and the reaction from the  Jags fans at the end was hilarious.  I predict a goal for Lyndon Dykes here and an away win in a 3 goal thriller.

4 hours ago, Paul Cicero said:

Would that be when Gus McPherson was Queens manager?  If so i was at that game and the reaction from the  Jags fans at the end was hilarious.  I predict a goal for Lyndon Dykes here and an away win in a 3 goal thriller.

Its way before the MacPherson season. Iain Scott was manager I think. 

MacPherson's team won 1-0 at Thistle in the Scottish Cup though I think with a late Dan Carmichael goal.

13 hours ago, Paul Cicero said:

DelightfulUnsungBeardedcollie-size_restricted.gif

Nicky Low out for us which is a big blow. Connor Murray replaces him so presumably Todd will switch to centre mid.

Martin.

Mercer, Doyle, Maguire, Marshall.

Murray, Jacobs, Todd, Stirling.

Dykes, Dobbie

Our bench looks very weak in terms of numbers and quality.. Leighfield, Watson, Bell, Harvey, Irving.

Archived