Partick v Queens

Partick seem to be improving made some good signing .

Partick were unlucky not to at least get a point at Palmerston. 

Hopefully we can get at least 2 players in our bench is very weak we have nothing to change a game from the bench .

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A joke is a pretty tame description of Mundell but I suppose this is a family site after all. He’s nothing to do with Dumfries either, in fact he was chased out of town when he appeared for a photo op at the opening of a food bank.

Alister Jack is our Tory MP.

Hopefully we can make amends for the early season defeat at Firhill. In many ways I’m less confident about this one than I was the trip to Dundee. We’ve started the year in great form but it would be very Queens to lose to a struggling side after doing so well against teams above us.

Partick were unlucky not to at least get a point at Palmerston. 
Hopefully we can get at least 2 players in our bench is very weak we have nothing to change a game from the bench .

Manager has already said he won't just bring anyone in. He waiting on other clubs movements and I believe he has said that it might only be end of the window that they extra bodies come in.

Tough game but one I hope we can come away with all the points. This is one of the best squads we had in last couple seasons so I have hope of a good second half of season.

20 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

Who was the good signing ?

Harkins, Cardle, Roy  the reserve loan player I think from Blackburn who was sent off in his one and only first team competitive non league game or Saunders ?

Partick are horrific in defence and as potent up top as a bloke with a vasectomy 

Dobbie bets are the way forward for this one

56 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Who was the good signing ?

Harkins, Cardle, Roy  the reserve loan player I think from Blackburn who was sent off in his one and only first team competitive non league game or Saunders ?

Partick are horrific in defence and as potent up top as a bloke with a vasectomy 

Dobbie bets are the way forward for this one

Falkirk appear to have rested their entire squad yesterday.

3 hours ago, Doonhamer doon south said:

Manager has already said he won't just bring anyone in. He waiting on other clubs movements and I believe he has said that it might only be end of the window that they extra bodies come in.

Tough game but one I hope we can come away with all the points. This is one of the best squads we had in last couple seasons so I have hope of a good second half of season.

This is our problem we have a good team but we don't have a squad .

Really need new signing now but very difficult to get them in with our budget .

On 19/01/2019 at 18:33, Northfield 53 said:

Partick seem to be improving made some good signing.

21 hours ago, Doonhamer doon south said:

Tough game but one I hope we can come away with all the points. 

15 hours ago, SueSue said:

This will be a very tricky fixture. Partick still controlling games with just the final result going against them.

i expect them to turn narrow defeats or draws into wins very shortly.

8 hours ago, QoS_Blue1919 said:

Think a lot of people have thought the same for the past 10-15 games. I also expect them to turn it round at some point, but they’re running out of time.

What on earth is going on here? We're shite. 

Archived