Friday Night Football - Ayr United v Dundee United (2nd v 3rd)

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ross Docherty [emoji7] Absolutely sensational tonight.
Conditions were horrible for football but we played pretty well in spells considering. Very happy that Craig Moore got a goal, hopefully will help his confidence.
Top of the league, happy days.

Delighted that Moore scored, hopefully he gets a bit of confidence back.

Perfect response to last week. We showed that we can play some great stuff on the deck when we want to, although conditions turned it into a shitfest. Not a perfect performance and we will play better, but there was some urgency and tempo that’s been missing for the last few games.

Now I’m debating annoying the missus and using my first Tuesday off since July to come to the game...

By no means a classic but a superb result given the way things were going. 

Craig Moore makes amends for last week and his overall game was fantastic. Docherty as well with a true MOTM performance, not bad for someone who wasn't good enough to get a new contract according to some folk.

Dundee Utd are woefully bad though. Not improved at all from the pasting a couple of months earlier.

I gave it out in bundles after Saturday, so huge praise for the team tonight. Cracking win and one I never saw coming.  Glad to see Moore get a goal. Hopefully do him a world of good.

City of Dundee 0 Ayr United 11 (Eleven) Can we play Dundee teams every week?

Archived