Comfortable talbot .... superb

combineharvester

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On todays showing there aren't many Ayr players would have made it into the best 11 on the pitch. Tactics, belief in themselves and their manager, discipline, hunger etc etc etc, A deserved victory in the end and Ayr could still be playing yet and still not scored. Well done from all at Lugar. 

1 hour ago, TheAftonArmyBear said:

Anybody else think SFA will fix it to give talbot as hard a draw as possible?

if it meant a game away to the Old Firm they'd be rubbing their hands at it.  One of those scenarios where everyone is happy. 

13 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:
18 minutes ago, Shanner said:
they're in the process of raising money to do this.

Is it known how much they need to cover the cost? I saw numbers for Selkirk before they went bye bye that was in the ballpark of 60000.

Selkirk raised a third of that with money from the Scottish Football Partnership. Don't know if the SFP would give that amount anymore, and the issue for Talbot is they aren't in the pyramid yet so can't get as much money as other clubs going for their licence in the EOS/SOS.

7 hours ago, TheAftonArmyBear said:

Dumbarton if i remember correctly were fighting relegation at the time. Yesterday was a much bigger acheivement

Talbots result yesterday was the best result ever achieved by a junior club.There is nothing close to that so far.

11 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

Talbots result yesterday was the best result ever achieved by a junior club.There is nothing close to that so far.

Am I right in thinking Dumbarton are part time. This will be the first time a Junior club has beaten a full time team

Archived