Peterhead v Berwick

59 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

A lot of interest in this I see. Should hopefully be an easy enough win to keep the pressure on Edinburgh City and Clyde. I'll go 4-0 Peterhead.

Steady on. When do we ever do things the easy way? A win would see us go top of the league so for that reason I predict an unlikely draw.

Steady on. When do we ever do things the easy way? A win would see us go top of the league so for that reason I predict an unlikely draw.
Edinburgh City are playing Annan in the league tomorrow aren't they? Unless you're presuming that Annan do the business of course.

2 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

A lot of interest in this I see. Should hopefully be an easy enough win to keep the pressure on Edinburgh City and Clyde. I'll go 4-0 Peterhead.

Any result a bonus but you never know in this league, you wrote us off last year too 

11 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

Last Saturday Berwick were, without exaggeration, one of the worst sides I have ever seen.

Peterhead to win by at least 5.

Can't argue with that. We were awful and there was a gulf of class between the 2 sides 

5-0 is bollocks though. We'll keep it to 4

(No chance of a blizzard is there?) 

1 hour ago, Coogs said:

Not gonna lie, way things are at the minute it feels like the only way Berwick's getting 3 points is if the team bus does 40mph in a 30 zone

Haha, brilliant. 

We’ve competed up there in recent times but I can’t see us getting anything tomorrow. Hopefully not another thrashing. 

Guest TOPFITTER

If Big Mick and his defiant defence play their game 4-1, if not depends what Blue Toon turn up !!! meaning a shock would be no surprise.
Will WG be goalkeeper, will Ted score from 80yds will Si interview someone in the crowd ? See you there, 8550 and counting [emoji6]

2 hours ago, CowdenPhil said:

Comfortable victory today for Peterhead.

Berwick dressing room is split. Fighting amongst the Berwick players at this week's training, manager clueless. 

Chinese whispers I would imagine. 

Guest TOPFITTER

After 1/2 an hour Peterhead were bossing possession but Berwick could have been 2-0 up [emoji45] if it had been boxing ref would have stopped it at 1/2 time.
2nd half more of the same Berwick fighting for more possession thought Peterhead would never get a deserved goal, and then Rory’s free-kick, a thing of beauty [emoji122]
Still Berwick fought back then Rory hands Jack a goal on the proverbial plate. To top it all Annan turn Edinburgh over “GIRUY CRAIG THOMSON”,
If Carling did Saturday’s [emoji460]️[emoji106][emoji1]

Archived