Caledonian League Restrucure

NewBallsPlease

Just saw Dumbarton were awarded a home walkover against Doune yesterday and there game against st mungos next week says cancelled on Twitter and st mungos now playing dunblane. Thorn were awarded a home win against Rothesay as well. Not sure if they play in the cups cause of the travel but not good to see. 2 well established clubs. 

22 hours ago, LoveFitbaw said:

Just saw Dumbarton were awarded a home walkover against Doune yesterday and there game against st mungos next week says cancelled on Twitter and st mungos now playing dunblane. Thorn were awarded a home win against Rothesay as well. Not sure if they play in the cups cause of the travel but not good to see. 2 well established clubs. 

I know its hard at this time of year but we had to travel to Rothesay last weekend with a severely depleted squad and got beat. Its not fair that they get to play games at home and don't get punished for cup no shows away. 

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like Thorn have got themselves more a less over the line. Far too many draws have killed Dumbarton's challenge.

Looks really tight at the bottom as well with anyone of 2 or 3 teams possibly joining Finnart being relegated.

And we have the conclusion of Division 1A this week as well with Eaglesham v Kilsyth on Wednesday and Milngavie v Eaglesham on Saturday with all three teams still in with a chance of winning the title as it stands.

Edited by Crazy Feet

Eaglesham 2-1 Kilsyth. Eaglesham and Milngavie Wanderers are now promoted to the Premier League and play each other in Milngavie this Saturday to decide who wins the title.

Eaglesham sitting 1 point ahead as it stands so a draw will be good enough for them.

Eaglesham, Milngavie, EKYM and St Mungo going up with Finnart and either Glasgow Harp, Strath Uni or Milton coming down by the looks of it.

Edited by Crazy Feet

A game of 2 halves last night, a good win in the end for Eaglesham. I fancy Milngavie on Saturday.

Looking at what’s left I think Strathclyde Uni will join Finnart. EKYM will be more than comfortable in the Premier, I wouldn’t rule them out of competing to win it.

A game of 2 halves last night, a good win in the end for Eaglesham. I fancy Milngavie on Saturday.

Looking at what’s left I think Strathclyde Uni will join Finnart. EKYM will be more than comfortable in the Premier, I wouldn’t rule them out of competing to win it.