The Chooky Embra

20 hours ago, pub car king said:

I imagine the other folk have a quee of ambulance chasers keen to progress their claim.

"hello I'm calling about the accident you had that wasn't your fault"

"Yes I was driving through Norfolk and next thing you know the Duke of Edinburgh pulled right out in front of me."

"aye okay no need to take the pish i'm just trying to make a living" drrrrrrr

12 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

c**t is back driving again. There was a baby in the other car. I hope none of them are badly injured especially the baby. I worry our deferential media might be downplaying things.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jan/19/police-warned-councillors-over-prince-philip-road

Now being reported that the two women involved involved in this shunt have heard nothing from Chooky or the palace by way of an apology or message of concern. One of them saying a bunch of flowers and a card would have meant a lot.

Given that Chooky the c**t took delivery of a brand new Land Rover Discovery the very next day after the crash, he or the Palace should have considered buying a new replacement car for the innocent victims in this incident.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-philips-crash-victim-reveals-13882041

I seem to recall Alex Salmond saying on Question Time some years ago, that an independent Scotland would retain the Queen as the reigning monarch.

I suggest when the great day dawns, Nicola should have complete rethink on that. Balmoral Castle could be reclaimed and developed as a holiday retreat for P&Bers.

Down here, I often hear the Queen referred as Queen of England. Hopefully that is exactly what she will become shortly after Indyref2.

I seem to recall Alex Salmond saying on Question Time some years ago, that an independent Scotland would retain the Queen as the reigning monarch. I suggest when the great day dawns, Nicola should have complete rethink on that. Balmoral Castle could be reclaimed and developed as a holiday retreat for P&Bers.

Down here, I often hear the Queen referred as Queen of England. Hopefully that is exactly what she will become shortly after Indyref2.

Salmond only said that to try and get some of the 'peepul' vote. Also, as far as I'm concerned she is the Queen of England. I am very glad when she is referred to as this as she is no queen of mine.

Also get big phil in the jail, a danger to society.

I fucking detest the concept of monarchy, but I'd put up with it if it meant independence. Plus, you can always vote to do away with it later, like Australia keep shiteing out of doing.

It also gets rid of the angry "would you prefer President Salmond, eh? Would you?" bullshit that gets thrown about by folk who only want to ever see binary options.

I fucking detest the concept of monarchy, but I'd put up with it if it meant independence. Plus, you can always vote to do away with it later, like Australia keep shiteing out of doing.
It also gets rid of the angry "would you prefer President Salmond and his fat auld wife, eh? Would you?" bullshit that gets thrown about by folk who only want to ever see binary options.

Ftfy

12 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Now being reported that the two women involved involved in this shunt have heard nothing from Chooky or the palace by way of an apology or message of concern. One of them saying a bunch of flowers and a card would have meant a lot.

Given that Chooky the c**t took delivery of a brand new Land Rover Discovery the very next day after the crash, he or the Palace should have considered buying a new replacement car for the innocent victims in this incident.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-philips-crash-victim-reveals-13882041

"And she says she would forgive Philip if he got in touch. She adds: “I still love him and the Queen. No one can change my views on that.”"

Hope the baby grows up to hate them both.