The Chooky Embra

Not one that normally likes compo chasing lawyers and folk using them, and sob stories about how 'they haven't even said sorry'......

But in this case I can make an exception and hope the woman in this car push it is far as they can both criminally and civilly and take the ignorant old fucker for as much as they can get

Edited by MEADOWXI

12 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

"And she says she would forgive Philip if he got in touch. She adds: “I still love him and the Queen. No one can change my views on that.”"

Hope the baby grows up to hate them both.

Subservient fucking arseholes. They deserve all they get, which looks like it will be f**k all.

I don’t know why the wifie involved is expecting a personal call from the auld git. First rule of road traffic accidents is never admit responsibility. Saying sorry or I hope you are alright would be admitting this. Also whoever heard of anyone phoning the other party involved afterwards. Wrote my bike off when someone pulled out in front of me a couple of years ago and ended up with a broken elbow.  Didn’t expect or receive a call from the guy in the car.

Also even if he pulled out I don’t see how she could sue him. If its his fault she will get the value of her car, maybe some cash for injuries (I didn’t) & that’s it.

6 minutes ago, MacDuffman said:

I don’t know why the wifie involved is expecting a personal call from the auld git. First rule of road traffic accidents is never admit responsibility. Saying sorry or I hope you are alright would be admitting this. Also whoever heard of anyone phoning the other party involved afterwards. Wrote my bike off when someone pulled out in front of me a couple of years ago and ended up with a broken elbow.  Didn’t expect or receive a call from the guy in the car.

Also even if he pulled out I don’t see how she could sue him. If its his fault she will get the value of her car, maybe some cash for injuries (I didn’t) & that’s it.

I had someone plough into the back of me (insert Kenneth Williams) last year and it wrecked my car, his car and another one that had been parked up. He apologised straight away, his insurers rang me that morning to admit blame and ask if I needed anything and the various parties had a few pleasant emails back and forth discussing the incident (the guy had a sneezing attack and floored the accelerator). 

On 20/01/2019 at 11:31, ICTJohnboy said:

I seem to recall Alex Salmond saying on Question Time some years ago, that an independent Scotland would retain the Queen as the reigning monarch.

I suggest when the great day dawns, Nicola should have complete rethink on that. Balmoral Castle could be reclaimed and developed as a holiday retreat for P&Bers.

Down here, I often hear the Queen referred as Queen of England. Hopefully that is exactly what she will become shortly after Indyref2.

Especially as the word 'England' does not appear in her official title. The only one of the 4 'home nations' mentioned is Norn Iron.

10 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

Especially as the word 'England' does not appear in her official title. The only one of the 4 'home nations' mentioned is Norn Iron.

A good few years ago the English based media were more than happy to describe the late Princess Diana as "The Future Queen Of England"