The Chooky Embra

Eve Pollard on the news describing him as "our James Bond"  she surely means a dangerous, dottery auld idiot who has driven onto a road heedless of traffic and nearly wiped out the ocupants of another car.  Will take some time for her to get the brown stuff off her tonque.

Edited by Moonglum25

22 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Shame he doesn't have slitty eyes.

I'd forgotten about that one. This prompted me to google famous Chooky gaffes from over the years. Found some here that are actually worth posting. You'll recognise the one at the bottom.

"When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife." (on marriage)

"How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?" (to a driving instructor in Oban, Scotland, during a 1995 walkabout).

"If it doesn't fart or eat hay, she's not interested." (on the Princess Royal)

"I declare this thing open, whatever it is." (on a visit to Canada in 1969).

"If you stay here much longer, you'll all be slitty-eyed." (to British students in China, during the 1986 state visit).

Edited by ICTJohnboy

The news coverage for this event is utterly horrendous. Seems to be the lead story on all news channels tonight. A reporter on BBC saying it was miraculous that he wasn't seriously hurt or worse. It might have been miraculous that the two women and the baby weren't seriously hurt but not a 98 year old fucker, who it looks like caused the accident, by carelessly emerging from a side road on to a busy main road. How can anyone make excuses for the c**t by suggesting the sun would have been in his eyes?

I hate the BBC, I hate the Royal Family, I hate England. Come on Nicola, please start the process of instigating Indyref2. As soon as you do that, I'll be on my way home.

Chooky must have a good insurance company :

A replacement black Land Rover has been delivered to Sandringham, after Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, rolled his in a crash. 

The car was driven into the Queen's residence on Friday morning (Friday night, NZ time), inside a delivery truck, the Mirror reported.

Meanwhile, the speed limit on the road where the accident happened is being reduced.