The Chooky Embra

Can't really blame the c**t really, if I was elevated to the status of a god and thus immune to the same laws as normal people I'd be tempted to smash the car up and give the polis a Scott Brown nod as I walked away.

BBC Breakfast had a bloke outside Buckingham Palace this morning. Part of the report included him stating they hadn't been there since before Christmas and weren't due back until next month. How much for an journalist and cameraman and soundman and editor to be outside a building nowhere near the scene of the crash and nowhere near where anyone involved is.

And only mentioning in passing what happened to the people in the other car, as if they didn't matter

2 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

BBC demonstrating arse licking journalism at its worst .

Get the old c**t charged with reckless driving and lock him up 

That's a wee bit harsh

I've just heard on Sky News that the sun was quite bright in that area yesterday at around 3pm, and it may have dazzled His Royal Highness.

47 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

That's a wee bit harsh

I've just heard on Sky News that the sun was quite bright in that area yesterday at around 3pm, and it may have dazzled His Royal Highness.

You’ve got a point to be fair .

Get the old c**t charged with dangerous  driving and lock him up 

22 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Being reported on Sky News that Theresa May has sent a personal message to Chooky wishing him well.

No mention of any similar messages for the occupants of the other car.

Pathetic cow.

Not sure they'll be too bothered. They are currently negotiating with MI6 over the terms of their admission of fault. By this point they'll have the car battery attached to the rusted, old, mattress springs.

30 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

Norfolk County Council already planning to reduce the speed limit and install average speed cameras.

Wouldn't it be cheaper to just declare a Republic ?

They'll really have to do something to make these roads that Royalty might be travelling on safer.