Bino Boys v The Irn Bru Firm

Woke up this morning to find out that the last few weeks haven't been one of the nightmares that you immediately forget, but it's all been happening in real life.

What to do on Saturday? Can't see Gerry being available and Gibby didn't look happy when he went off. Magee fit??? And James Grant could do with a wee rest, I reckon.

Let's go the opposite of what Levein did in Prague with Scotland: 0-6-4. No defenders and 4 up front. If not, I still think we need to be on the offensive. With all the injuries, I just can't see us having enough at the back to play a defensive game.

Anyway.... Mark Roberts will have plenty to think about. I'd like to see Moore back and Dean Kindlan showed a bit of class in the little we've seen of him. I'd keep Jamie out of the back line. Midfield needs him. I'd persevere with McGrory.

2-1 to QP...a coupon buster.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can`t see anything but a Binos victory here, confidence is high after beating Annan last week with 10 men so expect a comfortable victory by at least a couple of goals and another 3 points as we march up the table to get a playoff spot. Better luck next week guys.   :thumsup2

47 minutes ago, Dumb yatt said:

long time since Stirling have been considered fav for a game.

Bookies made us favs last weekend, and again at home to Cowden the week before. We’re favs in every home game we play except against the top 3. 

Can’t make the game, away to a wedding, however I think it’ll be a good one for those who can make it.

Since the Scottish Cup win, it seems to be a bit downhill for Mark Roberts so I’m confident of the 3 points.

Good chance of Kurtis being back and an outside of Gerry. I reckon if he got one of the old bike helmets, sprayed it skin-tone and stuck Mr Potato Head's ears on he'd get away with it.  Gonna be tough though. Albion brimming with higher-league loans. I'd be grateful if we at least compete and score a couple. 

Wonder how KR will set up for this one. I'd personally start with Mackin and the man I never, ever, doubted Peaso up top. Ashmore and Hughes in the midfield. Jardine and Daz out wide.

Queens Park are always a tricky outfit when I have seen them. But hopefully we will have too much for them and our hunt for the play off place continues.

Wonder how KR will set up for this one. I'd personally start with Mackin and the man I never, ever, doubted Peaso up top. Ashmore and Hughes in the midfield. Jardine and Daz out wide.

Queens Park are always a tricky outfit when I have seen them. But hopefully we will have too much for them and our hunt for the play off place continues.

Agree Mackin made the difference when he came on last week against Annan, so hopefully he starts. Game we should be winning another 3 points today would be nice.

Archived