Ghostbusters 3

Lofarl

On 20/01/2019 at 12:46, BigFatTabbyDave said:

The answer is always money.

There was a fortune to be made there in selling toys and shit , but I think they'd missed their chance by the Nineties. Everybody's too old or dead now. The gamble is that the new cast can connect with youngsters in the same way Bill Murray et al did with youngsters in the Eighties. And it's so much easier, and less of a gamble, than trying to come up with something new.

My kids---aged 4 and 6---absolutely fucking love Ghostbusters. Quite a few of their nursery/school pals do as well. Loads of playmobil toys, etc doing the rounds---new ones, that is. 

I have absolutely no desire to see a "new" Ghostbusters but honestly I think they'd make a killing. Loads of parents in their 20s and 30s will jump at the chance to entertain their kids and get some nostalgia at the same time.  

On 1/21/2019 at 19:50, Uncle Psychosis said:

My kids---aged 4 and 6---absolutely fucking love Ghostbusters. Quite a few of their nursery/school pals do as well. Loads of playmobil toys, etc doing the rounds---new ones, that is. 

I have absolutely no desire to see a "new" Ghostbusters but honestly I think they'd make a killing. Loads of parents in their 20s and 30s will jump at the chance to entertain their kids and get some nostalgia at the same time.  

This will probably get me put onto the P&B Social Work Register, but my son liked the Ghostbusters reboot as much as the original. He doesn't think there's any difference in quality.

Pretty shocked by that but, bearing in mind I saw the original in the cinema three times when it was first out, perhaps I just can't be objective.

12 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

This will probably get me put onto the P&B Social Work Register, but my son liked the Ghostbusters reboot as much as the original. He doesn't think there's any difference in quality.

Pretty shocked by that but, bearing in mind I saw the original in the cinema three times when it was first out, perhaps I just can't be objective.

There isn't any easy way to say this, but your son is a cock.

There isn't any easy way to say this, but your son is a cock.

TBF, he saw right through that Indy 4 pish, and thought The Last Jedi was utter keich.

But aye, he’s a wee cock. But what chance did he have?

TBF, he saw right through that Indy 4 pish, and thought The Last Jedi was utter keich.

But aye, he’s a wee cock. But what chance did he have?
indy 4 was embarrassingly bad. cant comment on any star wars film as ive never seen any of them.

Archived