Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
thelangonline

Cambuslang Rangers And Manager Part Ways

Recommended Posts

After much deliberation, Cambuslang Rangers FC have taken the decision to relieve Manager, Paul McColl, of his duties with immediate effect.

 

During Paul’s time at Cambuslang Rangers, the Club have enjoyed back to back promotions taking us from the District 2nd Division to the Super Premier  It’s no secret that, of late, the Club have faced several difficulties.   It is felt that this change will be the catalyst to a new era of success.

The Club would like to take this opportunity to offer our heartfelt thanks to Mr McColl for everything he has done for the Club during his time there.   We wish him every success in the future.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol what a decent misunderstood bloke right enough. see the commentators incl a referee - what happened to "masonic solidarity" :) ... 

*humour - this in no way is meant to imply that the refereeing fraternity are members of the masonic order in any great numbers. Most of the ones I know are on the level 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BANKIEBILL said:

lol what a decent misunderstood bloke right enough. see the commentators incl a referee - what happened to "masonic solidarity" :) ... 

*humour - this in no way is meant to imply that the refereeing fraternity are members of the masonic order in any great numbers. Most of the ones I know are on the level 

Wee Deek,the ref in question here,is certainly on the square,both on and off the park.:) Hopefully though,this announcement will indeed go some way to drawing a line under events which have,at times,seemed just plumb crazy. :)

Edited by tommyboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sad way for it to end for paul but a great achievement in taking cambuslang from 2nd div to premier
Its amazing what "transporting" drug cash can do for a club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There defending him on the cambuslang Facebook but after the glenafton game they had no option had to let him go I'm sure if he was innocent they would've backed him up he thinks he can get away with anything seen him twice this season too interested what's happening on the terracing looking for trouble

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, steviethebankie said:

There defending him on the cambuslang Facebook but after the glenafton game they had no option had to let him go I'm sure if he was innocent they would've backed him up he thinks he can get away with anything seen him twice this season too interested what's happening on the terracing looking for trouble

Those in glass houses should not throw stones. Mr Bamford still under investigation- and from what I am led to believe will be facing criminal charges for assaulting a Cambuslang official. Be interesting to see how that unravels. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dk81130 said:

Those in glass houses should not throw stones. Mr Bamford still under investigation- and from what I am led to believe will be facing criminal charges for assaulting a Cambuslang official. Be interesting to see how that unravels. 

Use greeting to the police that is funny lol I never seen anything 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, steviethebankie said:

Use greeting to the police that is funny lol I never seen anything 

There’s a surprise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, dk81130 said:

Mr Bamford from what I am led to believe will be facing criminal charges for assaulting a Cambuslang official.

Behave yersel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Max exodus of players to follow? Seen David Green announcing on twitter he was away.
 
Callum McRobbie has signed for Rutherglen Glencairn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...