Cambuslang Rangers And Manager Part Ways

thelangonline

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The1andonly said:

I`m pretty sure the Numan they are talking about will be Neil Numan who played for Cambuslang a few years ago 

I had hoped that by posting the photo earlier we might avoid this confusion,however,let me jist say again that it's Arthur Numan, not Neil Newman,(or Neillybhoy 7 as we like to remember him :)) or Gary Numan or indeed Fred Neumann,that we're talking about here. 

And,before anyone puts his name forward,it's definitely not this guy :angry:....

3 hours ago, tommyboy said:

Mmm,Arthur Human you say...a genuine typo or some obfuscation in play here?  ^_^  Just for clarity,and for the special attention of thelangonline who was unable to recognise most of the Camby players on Saturday,here's a photie of the guy under discussion.....

This is Arthur in a Camby fitba top      numann1.jpg

Good old predictive text

Good to see an apointment made quickly and well done to the chairman and committee on this. 

Makes sense bringing him in for last few games to assess what players he has and needs etc.

Onwards and upwards for all at Cambuslang Rangers im sure.

11 hours ago, glensmad said:

Is that why RockSport advertised that EK Thistle manager Alan Paterson was their guest on Friday night, and then changed it a short time later saying he'll be on another time ? emoji6.png It all fits into place now.

Peter  think u were the only one not to know 

43 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Ah, it's been a while since a cotter "I knew before anyone" post. emoji23.png It's easy to say that all the time after word has come out. emoji6.png

I will give u a wee bet for charity...if u want to accept  Peter..  Scoop always one step ahead of the game...

Just now, cotter said:

I will give u a wee bet for charity...if u want to accept  Peter..  Scoop always one step ahead of the game...

"Scoop always one step ahead of the game", but never ever posts it on here until after the news has broken. :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, cotter said:

I like to let clubs say first..not good spoiling  it...I heard u were on to young  Thomas. For gossip 

I'll correct you on that one, young Thomas contacted me to ask if I knew, but didn't tell me. I guessed correctly though (at the 2nd attempt). His response was "you've been speaking to cotter, haven't you ?" :thumsup2

• 3 weeks later...

A few years ago I met Russell Craig at my work and had a great chat about the 1973 Scottish Cup Final with The Medda. We are having a reunion of some of The Medda players this Saturday at our game with Cambuslang. I now Russell used to attend home games and I'm wondering if he still does. If anyone knows him I would like to invite him down .

Archived