Cambuslang Rangers And Manager Part Ways

thelangonline

2 hours ago, thelangonline said:

Dunga (9) hadn't played for 2 years and was only pulled in on Friday evening, so thanks to him. As for the team. McLeish was the only player I remember. Trialist emoji39.pngkeeper was great. Rest were trialists and amateurs

Can’t all be trialists  as team must have 7 signed players on park at all times 

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, tommyboy said:

Just heard ( from someone who works beside a guy who was talking to a guy who attended yesterday's match :)) that Camby fielded a former Netherlands captain at left back.:huh:

If true,then the big guy is certainly fit enough to be kicking a baw at this level.  :)

If it's not true,then boy, will I feel silly. :(

Only name I could think of was Bobby Petta, who's a personal trainer in Glasgow and turned out for Rossvale a couple of years ago.

However Wikipedia says he was never capped, let alone captaining the Dutch.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Only name I could think of was Bobby Petta, who's a personal trainer in Glasgow and turned out for Rossvale a couple of years ago.

However Wikipedia says he was never capped, let alone captaining the Dutch.

The guy in question is Arthur Numan,bud. Still fit as a fiddle at 49 years of age.

8 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Artur Numan and Jorg Albertz were involved in a function on Friday night organised by the travel and leisure company run by Cambuslang chairman David Kerr.

Well,if he did indeed make his debut for the wee Gers yesterday,it looks like he took it easy on the swally on the Friday night,bud.:huh:

Or maybe not :)

Well,if he did indeed make his debut for the wee Gers yesterday,it looks like he took it easy on the swally on the Friday night,bud.:huh:
Or maybe not [emoji4]
They have a similar evening coming up with John Hartson and Stilian Petrov, it's an ingenious way of building a quality squad. [emoji16]

They have a similar evening coming up with John Hartson and Stilian Petrov, it's an ingenious way of building a quality squad. [emoji16]
"Yeah just say a few words, sign some autographs *cough* play 90mins of junior football *cough* few selfies..."

5 hours ago, tommyboy said:

The guy in question is Arthur Numan,bud. Still fit as a fiddle at 49 years of age.

I can assure you Arthur Human was nowhere to be seen, the rumours were doing the rounds in Cumnock before the game.

13 hours ago, glensmad said:

Artur Numan and Jorg Albertz were involved in a function on Friday night organised by the travel and leisure company run by Cambuslang chairman David Kerr.

Maybe someone is gettinng mixed up by the team lines.

Trialist, Newman &  A.N. Other.

13 hours ago, CC1987 said:

I can assure you Arthur Human was nowhere to be seen, the rumours were doing the rounds in Cumnock before the game.

Mmm,Arthur Human you say...a genuine typo or some obfuscation in play here?  ^_^  Just for clarity,and for the special attention of thelangonline who was unable to recognise most of the Camby players on Saturday,here's a photie of the guy under discussion.....

This is Arthur in a Camby fitba top      numann1.jpg

Archived