Cambuslang Rangers And Manager Part Ways

thelangonline

Think you have the wrong person, but I agree no one has stopped him, but if he read a lot of the flack I couldnt blame the guy for not coming back. Not saying I agree with his move to Kilbirnie, I was very critical of it, but he’s been on the receiving end of some really hostile stuff from some folks on various social media that i’ve seen. Anyway this thread is about Camby!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, glensmad said:

I see Cambuslang Rangers have announced this afternoon that interim manager Billy Campbell has now left the club, and they have advertised for applicants for the manager's job.

Strange decision as only a few weeks ago he agreed to take the club til end of season. What's going on now and whos taking the team until a new manager in place? Seems one thing after another for the club and hopefully they can get things stabilised asap.

Strange decision as only a few weeks ago he agreed to take the club til end of season. What's going on now and whos taking the team until a new manager in place? Seems one thing after another for the club and hopefully they can get things stabilised asap.
I understand that it was Billy's decision to leave, that's what the announcement said.

12 hours ago, AM-1 said:

The manager resigned. What do you want us to do? If you read the post it explains that we are looking for potential candidatesTo get in touch. I don’t know what you find strange about that.

Well said Dk . If some people are that interested in what is going on then maybe they should get themselves along to Somervell and offer their services to help the club . That way they might learn more about what is “going on “ . All will be revealed in the fullness of time !

47 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Well said Dk . If some people are that interested in what is going on then maybe they should get themselves along to Somervell and offer their services to help the club . That way they might learn more about what is “going on “ . All will be revealed in the fullness of time !

In stead of everyone having a go we should all encourage Cambuslang minded people to get along find the answers to questions and then decide about helping a famous old club as we do not want to see any Junior clubs going to the wall. All the best and good luck from your friends down the road at Glencairn.

In stead of everyone having a go we should all encourage Cambuslang minded people to get along find the answers to questions and then decide about helping a famous old club as we do not want to see any Junior clubs going to the wall. All the best and good luck from your friends down the road at Glencairn.
Can we get our coach and players back please[emoji38]

43 minutes ago, lang said:

Can we get our coach and players back pleaseemoji38.png

Eh, naw ! :thumsup2

(That'll be the same coach and some of the players who were part of our treble winning under 21 team long before they even thought of joining Cambuslang ? (George Fotheringham, Dale Simeon, Callum McRobbie ?))

On 08/02/2019 at 09:05, Royalty said:

Just for the record mate I have actually offered my services to help out now and again but due to working away this makes it harder.

It was just a general enquiry as to why a guy who previously agreed to take the team for remainder of season has now walked thats all.

Didn't realise showing an interest, from opposite side of the world, in my local club was such a crime!

Don’t know the players or the manger but they gave a decent account of themselves down at Cumnock today. Played for a draw from the 1st whistle and put there bodies on the line. The main thing that is lacking was fitness from them. All the best in the future

Just heard ( from someone who works beside a guy who was talking to a guy who attended yesterday's match :)) that Camby fielded a former Netherlands captain at left back.:huh:

If true,then the big guy is certainly fit enough to be kicking a baw at this level.  :)

If it's not true,then boy, will I feel silly. :(

Archived