Cambuslang Rangers And Manager Part Ways

thelangonline

4 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Let's defend good old Callum
Let's paper over the fact he ieft his team in there darkest hour to join the rivals along the road
Yes you keep with the facts and I will keep with mine
Callum is a Judas with the morals of an alley cat
Any part of that I need to fact check or I got wrong ?

We certainly will defend him as he is now a member of the Glencairn family maybe you are just a teensy Weansy bit afraid of what he may do to you team on a massive playing surface look forward to it 

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We certainly will defend hi as he is now a member of the Glencairn family maybe you are just a teensy Wendy afraid of what he may do to you team on a massive playing surface look forward to it 
We ain't afraid of you lot that's for sure we showed in the last match when you scrambled a draw against 9 men that we can match you on the day .
I'm sure you are as it's another money spinner for the wee teams when the only show in town and there huge support arrive to take over.

Just now, glensmad said:
Just now, AM-1 said:
So who's all the players left?

Do you mean who are the players left at the club, or who are the players who have left the club ?

Sorry, who are all the players that have left the club yeh ?

1 minute ago, griffiti on the wall said:

We ain't afraid of you lot that's for sure we showed in the last match when you scrambled a draw against 9 men that we can match you on the day .
I'm sure you are as it's another money spinner for the wee teams when the only show in town and there huge support arrive to take over.

As I said looking forward to it and I’m sure the Glencairn committee will be very happy that you will bring a large support as every penny to every junior club is most welcome so I will just say thank you and move on cheers 

12 hours ago, superpollok said:

Morton played yesterday for Pollok, not sure if signed yet.

10 hours ago, lokforever said:

He wasn't down as a trialist so probably signed

Morton DID play for Lok as a trialist yesterday despite being named in the team lines. He had a good game though and could well end up signing.

All players are leaving.
That is what I heard, but felt it was better for a Cambuslang person to break that news on here.

Cambuslang have a Scottish Junior Cup tie on Saturday with only signed players allowed, yet they are releasing or have possibly already released all of their signed players.

Goodness knows what is going to happen next.

2 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Let's defend good old Callum
Let's paper over the fact he ieft his team in there darkest hour to join the rivals along the road
Yes you keep with the facts and I will keep with mine
Callum is a Judas with the morals of an alley cat
Any part of that I need to fact check or I got wrong ?

You on the piss on the Lords day, tsk tsk tsk - you'll burn.

Just now, pheasant plucker said:

AM-1 do you just come back fae Saturn every 2 or 3 months?

No mate funnily enough I just work abroad alot so lose track which isn't hard at the moment it seems!

So, what I'm saying is what is the future for the club, I realise some things remain private within the but it's just a general question which I don't see an issue with as it's just sad to see the demise of another good outfit.

U could always fill us in since u obviously know more?

13 hours ago, glensmad said:

That is what I heard, but felt it was better for a Cambuslang person to break that news on here.

Cambuslang have a Scottish Junior Cup tie on Saturday with only signed players allowed, yet they are releasing or have possibly already released all of their signed players.

Goodness knows what is going to happen next.

Pretty obvious, no? The game will be cancelled and other team given a bye. Not going to sign up a full squad of players in a week to fulfill the fixture.

I'd imagine they'll possibly have to give up the season and start again in the summer whether that's in The Championship or down in the bottom league.

3 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

Pretty obvious, no? The game will be cancelled and other team given a bye. Not going to sign up a full squad of players in a week to fulfill the fixture.

I'd imagine they'll possibly have to give up the season and start again in the summer whether that's in The Championship or down in the bottom league.

That certainly must be a possibility, yes, but not a certainty.

Is there not a precedent where teams have forfeited a fixture in the Scottish Junior Cup where they were excluded from the following season's tournament as well ?

I reckon whoever is in charge at Cambuslang at the moment will be doing everything they can to get a team on the park on Saturday in whatever shape that may be.

38 minutes ago, glensmad said:

That certainly must be a possibility, yes, but not a certainty.

Is there not a precedent where teams have forfeited a fixture in the Scottish Junior Cup where they were excluded from the following season's tournament as well ?

I reckon whoever is in charge at Cambuslang at the moment will be doing everything they can to get a team on the park on Saturday in whatever shape that may be.

I am sure Johnstone Burgh were barred from this year's competition as they couldn't fulfil a fixture last year 

Archived