Cambuslang Rangers And Manager Part Ways

thelangonline

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing to do with Glencairn Peter
My dislike is for players who would sign for there community rivals at a time when loyality is needed.
Yes I'm probably old fashioned and out of touch but what that boy done is in my book unforgivable
Ok. [emoji849]

Just now, griffiti on the wall said:

My dislike is for players who would sign for there community rivals at a time when loyality is needed.
Yes I'm probably old fashioned and out of touch but what that boy done is in my book unforgivable

Clubs don't show much loyalty either. 

Clubs don't show much loyalty either. 
Fans do and that's the crux for me
I get all the arguments contracts ,short career etc but what's happened there is rare and sometimes for me anyway you need to take a stand and say right it's not ideal but these guys have put there hopes and dreams in a footballing sense in our hands and we owe them at least the end of the season
Keep them up maybe win a cup and be remembered for being good men who were loyal not remembered as the guys who left a sinking ship for a bag full of pound coins .

Callum has an emotional connection to Glencairn, he has spent far more time here than at Cambuslang, and a lot of his friends are already here, so it was an easy move for him to make. And if you think he has done it for financial reasons, you clearly are well out of touch with the reality of the situation.

Callum has an emotional connection to Glencairn, he has spent far more time here than at Cambuslang, and a lot of his friends are already here, so it was an easy move for him to make. And if you think he has done it for financial reasons, you clearly are well out of touch with the reality of the situation.
So in your head your telling me he left for footballing reasons and not cause he was not paid Peter ?
Fair enough I'm a fan of neither so maybe he wanted to take a step for less wages cos he loves Glencairn tho he left them in the first place for there rivals in the first place .

So in your head your telling me he left for footballing reasons and not cause he was not paid Peter ?
Fair enough I'm a fan of neither so maybe he wanted to take a step for less wages cos he loves Glencairn tho he left them in the first place for there rivals in the first place .
No he didn't. He left us at the end of season 2013-14 when he was too old for the u21s. The gaffer chose not to take him up to the 1st team squad at the time as Callum had some fitness issues. He went to play amateur for a season, before he got his act together fitness wise. Shettleston gave him a route back into junior football, where he impressed enough to earn moves to Albion Rovers, then Cumnock, then Cambuslang. At no point did he leave Glencairn to join Cambuslang.

17 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

You really should do some back ground checks before coming on here with the wrong information.McRobbie has been to Albion Rovers Cumnock and Shettlestone before joining Cambuslang and I know for a fact it was for football reasons he has left Cambuslang as he was fed up with 6/10 turning up for training and week in week out not knowing where training was orif they were training and decided it was time to leave 

No he didn't. He left us at the end of season 2013-14 when he was too old for the u21s. The gaffer chose not to take him up to the 1st team squad at the time as Callum had some fitness issues. He went to play amateur for a season, before he got his act together fitness wise. Shettleston gave him a route back into junior football, where he impressed enough to earn moves to Albion Rovers, then Cumnock, then Cambuslang. At no point did he leave Glencairn to join Cambuslang.
Well good old Callum then
Taking a wage cut to join Glencairn
Everything is hunky dory

You really should do some back ground checks before coming on here with the wrong information.McRobbie has been to Albion Rovers Cumnock and Shettlestone before joining Cambuslang and I know for a fact it is for football reasons he has left Cambuslang as he was fed up with 6/10 turning up for training and week in week it not knowing we’re or if they were training and decided it was time to leave 
Let's defend good old Callum
Let's paper over the fact he ieft his team in there darkest hour to join the rivals along the road
Yes you keep with the facts and I will keep with mine
Callum is a Judas with the morals of an alley cat
Any part of that I need to fact check or I got wrong ?

Archived