Cambuslang Rangers And Manager Part Ways

thelangonline

The money the former manager was just delivering for a friend, surely?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heard the Talbot game was called off as the players hadnt been paid and refused to play.
The exodus which appears to have started now would suggest that the money is away with the ex manager.
Sad days but hopefully Cambuslang can rebuild from this.

Sadly not true

I know they are our local rivals, but if what I'm hearing is happening at Cambuslang was to happen to my club then I'd be heartbroken. I don't think the full extent of the situation has actually come out into general knowledge yet.

Despite our rivalry I have always had friends at Cambuslang, and I know from speaking to a few of them just how hard this is for them.

The most important thing is that the club survives and stabilises.

39 minutes ago, glensmad said:

I know they are our local rivals, but if what I'm hearing is happening at Cambuslang was to happen to my club then I'd be heartbroken. I don't think the full extent of the situation has actually come out into general knowledge yet.

Despite our rivalry I have always had friends at Cambuslang, and I know from speaking to a few of them just how hard this is for them.

Do you want to bring the extent of the situation into general knowledge for the rest of us seeing as you are alluding to know more?

Its been a strange last year or so at Cambuslang, they appeared to be climbing the leagues without any major incident or issues and since the start of this season the proverbial shit has hit the fan.

Do you want to bring the extent of the situation into general knowledge for the rest of us seeing as you are alluding to know more?

Its been a strange last year or so at Cambuslang, they appeared to be climbing the leagues without any major incident or issues and since the start of this season the proverbial shit has hit the fan.

As I said, I don't "think" the full extent of the situation has come out yet. I have no concrete knowledge, but I have heard lots of rumours, some of which contradict other rumours. I just suspect there is a lot more to come on this story.

I think every man and his dug know that many of the first team decided not to play today due to not recieving wages in fact the club have said a statement on what's happening at the club will be issued in due course but far too many folk taking great pleasure in a great club going through a bad period in fact none more so than today when the west of Scotland draw was made and we had to endure shite comments like there will be a huge police presence when there name came out the hat .

I'm by no means a fan of the club but on my visits there we have been treated fantastically well and I can have no criticism of those working there on match days and I hope they bounce back quickly .

Very well said m8,there is no player or manager bigger than the club,we at Larkkhall are not having the best of seasons but we will survive and bounce back,and we wish all at Camby the best of luck,it's easy to kick the club when things are going wrong,but know doubt they have great guys working on the committee who give everything for the cause and will see things get better

Rossvale have just posted Chris duff has signed for them on Facebook.
Moff reeking him in surely with all the other ex rob roy boys at rossvale.
A mass exodus looks on the cards but personally I think the players who leave are at it yes there may be issues with wages etc but whatever happened to playing for the badge and the jersey
Play till the end of the season help the club stay up and then move on if financees dictate that way you can look the punters who turn up every week home and away in the eye and say I played for the you guys but I guess loyalty is a dirty word these days.

A mass exodus looks on the cards but personally I think the players who leave are at it yes there may be issues with wages etc but whatever happened to playing for the badge and the jersey
Play till the end of the season help the club stay up and then move on if financees dictate that way you can look the punters who turn up every week home and away in the eye and say I played for the you guys but I guess loyalty is a dirty word these days.

Unfortunately the guys have got contracts and they have to be honoured. Would you turn up to your work for the next 5 months and not get paid ?

Archived