• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
thelangonline

Cambuslang Rangers And Manager Part Ways

After much deliberation, Cambuslang Rangers FC have taken the decision to relieve Manager, Paul McColl, of his duties with immediate effect.

During Paul’s time at Cambuslang Rangers, the Club have enjoyed back to back promotions taking us from the District 2nd Division to the Super Premier  It’s no secret that, of late, the Club have faced several difficulties.   It is felt that this change will be the catalyst to a new era of success.

The Club would like to take this opportunity to offer our heartfelt thanks to Mr McColl for everything he has done for the Club during his time there.   We wish him every success in the future.  

lol what a decent misunderstood bloke right enough. see the commentators incl a referee - what happened to "masonic solidarity" :) ... 

*humour - this in no way is meant to imply that the refereeing fraternity are members of the masonic order in any great numbers. Most of the ones I know are on the level 

2 hours ago, BANKIEBILL said:

lol what a decent misunderstood bloke right enough. see the commentators incl a referee - what happened to "masonic solidarity" :) ... 

*humour - this in no way is meant to imply that the refereeing fraternity are members of the masonic order in any great numbers. Most of the ones I know are on the level 

Wee Deek,the ref in question here,is certainly on the square,both on and off the park.:) Hopefully though,this announcement will indeed go some way to drawing a line under events which have,at times,seemed just plumb crazy. :)

Edited by tommyboy

Sad way for it to end for paul but a great achievement in taking cambuslang from 2nd div to premier

Sad way for it to end for paul but a great achievement in taking cambuslang from 2nd div to premier
Its amazing what "transporting" drug cash can do for a club.

There defending him on the cambuslang Facebook but after the glenafton game they had no option had to let him go I'm sure if he was innocent they would've backed him up he thinks he can get away with anything seen him twice this season too interested what's happening on the terracing looking for trouble

22 minutes ago, steviethebankie said:

There defending him on the cambuslang Facebook but after the glenafton game they had no option had to let him go I'm sure if he was innocent they would've backed him up he thinks he can get away with anything seen him twice this season too interested what's happening on the terracing looking for trouble

Those in glass houses should not throw stones. Mr Bamford still under investigation- and from what I am led to believe will be facing criminal charges for assaulting a Cambuslang official. Be interesting to see how that unravels. 

11 minutes ago, dk81130 said:

Those in glass houses should not throw stones. Mr Bamford still under investigation- and from what I am led to believe will be facing criminal charges for assaulting a Cambuslang official. Be interesting to see how that unravels. 

Use greeting to the police that is funny lol I never seen anything 

36 minutes ago, steviethebankie said:

Use greeting to the police that is funny lol I never seen anything 

There’s a surprise. 

14 hours ago, dk81130 said:

Mr Bamford from what I am led to believe will be facing criminal charges for assaulting a Cambuslang official.

Behave yersel. 

Max exodus of players to follow? Seen David Green announcing on twitter he was away.

Callum McRobbie has signed for Rutherglen Glencairn.

I notice a few players have jumped ship already.

Is this because the manager himself left or the managers money left?