Will the concert party offer be made on time?

Will King make the offer he has promised to make?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, printer said:

I haven't scrutinised the documents, but my gut feel is there will be one or more material gaps outstanding. My money would be on the proper lodging of the required funds in the UK. I'll leave the detailed scrutiny in the capable hands of sugna.

32 minutes ago, sugna said:

It could well be code-compliant; it might not be (the previous one, for example, wasn't). We'll see, and it will probably be quite interesting either way. I was curious about the cleared funds being moved to the UK part - King previously said this couldn't be done (quicklyish), and at least that part should be clarified.

You're both a pair of cynics.  Imagine thinking that Oor Dave wouldn't get in step with the Takeover Panel's milestones and schedule!  Shame on your shared hoose.  Same old Alloa...

BTW I see that people are still voting.  Shame that it's not a public poll so we could see whoever wanted to be a good guy once the announcement was made.  Angus, do you have access to that info?  If it was one of the Dobbin Punchers a bit of naming and shaming would amuse me.

14 hours ago, printer said:

In a normal corporate environment, you are of course 100% correct. But with the bold g&s liar involved, would it surprise anyone if the £11m pounds (or so) bounced into, out of and back in again to Ranger's bank accounts via, say, off the top of my head a director's loan or loan repayment?

The accounts have already stated that there will be another two share issues.  He'll get his money back, as long as they can stay solvent for long enough.

The accounts have already stated that there will be another two share issues.  He'll get his money back, as long as they can stay solvent for long enough.
My scenario doesn't end with King getting his money back, permanently.

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2019 at 21:00, sugna said:

The question on the poll is:

That was what I intended to ask. You have to describe the thing 3 separate times in order to ask a simple, one-question poll: the thread title, the title of the poll and the question on the poll. I wasn't particularly consistent on the "subject", with it being pulled in 3 directions. Will try to do better next time.

So you're both right/wrong about my question.

8)

It could well be code-compliant; it might not be (the previous one, for example, wasn't). We'll see, and it will probably be quite interesting either way. I was curious about the cleared funds being moved to the UK part - King previously said this couldn't be done (quicklyish), and at least that part should be clarified.

Code compliant?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47422756

Archived