Motherwell v Ross County

Mitch

Absolutely fucking pathetic from us. Same old nonsense, same old laboured slow build up, poor finishing and shocking defending. Our season is as good as over as far as anything to look forward to is concerned.

Robinson GTF

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MJC said:

Absolutely fucking pathetic from us. Same old nonsense, same old laboured slow build up, poor finishing and shocking defending. Our season is as good as over as far as anything to look forward to is concerned.

Robinson GTF

This could describe County for most of this season.

Brian Graham, he punches a caley player then comes back from suspension to put us one up today, what a guy!

Going to put this out there and fully expecting our older fans to hate me. Brian Graham is our best striker.

Ross Stewart comes on for Brian Graham, so fanciful hat-trick talk is ended.
Have to admit my pessimism seems to have been completely unfounded... assuming we don't mess up the last 10 minutes. That will be evidence that Kettleson are clearly a joint genius after all. 

They’re fucking it up. 1-2.

On 14/01/2019 at 20:56, MJC said:

A cup run would be great and in reality this is a game that we should win, but sadly I don't think we will and I think County will dump us out the Cup on Saturday. I expect them to sit in and we won't have a clue how to break them down, similar to many a home match this season.

2-1 County is my prediction.

Called it. We are so fucking predictable it's infuriating. I left as soon as County went 1-0 up as I've sat and watched this particular movie once too often. Robinson needs to go.

23 hours ago, welldaft said:

Of course the minute I put any money on Motherwell = huge boost to Ross County’s chances. 

Looking forward to the game. Been a long 3 weeks. Hopefully we will be fresh from the break rather than rusty.

Well I did put money on us. Last time I do that.

Remind me not to go to Tenerife if the outcome is I am even worse at my job than before. 

Well done County. Your fans think you are poor but still are top of championship and were well deserved winners on the day. 

Used to like Steve McLean as a ref but he has been shite last 2 games. Blatant foul against us in the lead up to County’s 2nd goal.  Still not using it as an excuse - we were just awful today. We have been bad many times this season but that tops the lot. 

f**k all to play for now apart from not dropping down the league. 

I will admit I am scunnered after that. 

When I saw the line up from us today I thought perfect a good attacking team that may have too much quality for Ross County, boy was I wrong,  we looked so slow in our tempo of the game, started with a very unfit Ross McCormack and in the end got exactly what we deserved.

Credit to Ross County they were much more up for it, played with no fear and a team that had nothing to lose, so all the best to them in the next round.

Highlight for me was the end when it ended.

Highlights up.  First goal's a cracking header from Graham, who looked like he was giving the Motherwell centre halves a tough day.  And Declan McManus had the left back on toast.    Doesn't look like the game was filled with quality though.

Archived