Championship Sunday

lichtie23

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

NFL Overtime rules are garbage, a change to the college/CFL rules are way overdue.  

Agreed. The other team should at least be allowed a chance to score a TD.

Tony Romo should be a DC as he seems ti read an offence better than anyone! 
I know he can be a bit over enthusiastic, but since he started commentary last year I've enjoyed listening to him. Time and again he calls the play before it happens.

Didn't see both home teams losing last night. That Saints penalty no-call will be one of those ones talked about for years. Probably lead to rule change on reviews from league office? Kinid of overshadows a good Rams comeback. 

The Patriots were just a machine and did really well. I don't like the NFL OT rules as I think both offenses should get a chance to possess but that is where we are and that OT drive was precision. 

Watched extended highlights this morning, Pats are a machine and are winning it all sadly.

As soon as they won the toss I knew they were getting the game winning TD, just like when the beat the Falcons in Super Bowl 51

After a day to settle down i can say im still as gutted to loes last night on that shitty no call but i realise the Saints made their own mistakes particularly passing it on 1st down in their 12! 

In the other game as much as I hate the Patriots i cant help but admire the way they constantly find ways to win. I feel dirty saying this but i want them to win it all now! 

ETA- dunno which loss was worse, last night or the Minnesota Miracle! 

Archived