Championship Sunday

lichtie23

After a day to settle down i can say im still as gutted to loes last night on that shitty no call but i realise the Saints made their own mistakes particularly passing it on 1st down in their 12! 
In the other game as much as I hate the Patriots i cant help but admire the way they constantly find ways to win. I feel dirty saying this but i want them to win it all now! 
ETA- dunno which loss was worse, last night or the Minnesota Miracle! 
You Sir are drunk, go home

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Swarley said:
33 minutes ago, Albertlegend said:
After a day to settle down i can say im still as gutted to loes last night on that shitty no call but i realise the Saints made their own mistakes particularly passing it on 1st down in their 12! 
In the other game as much as I hate the Patriots i cant help but admire the way they constantly find ways to win. I feel dirty saying this but i want them to win it all now! 
ETA- dunno which loss was worse, last night or the Minnesota Miracle! 

You Sir are drunk, go home

Your right what am i talking about!!!! 

f**k the Patriots! Thanks for the reality check! 

9 hours ago, CountyFan said:

Saints going full Sevco with statements today. Fucking pathetic. 

Im a Saints fan and actually felt they were going a but Celticy amd it's only a matter of time befoe they demand a written explanation from the SFA. It hurts but this shit happens its not going to change.

Im a Saints fan and actually felt they were going a but Celticy amd it's only a matter of time befoe they demand a written explanation from the SFA. It hurts but this shit happens its not going to change.

Michael Thomas wants the game replayed

Agreed. The other team should at least be allowed a chance to score a TD.
Surely they can't be though, because that would be a disadvantage? If you know you need to score a TD then it changes the nature of your drive.

That's why the rule works so well.

Surely they can't be though, because that would be a disadvantage? If you know you need to score a TD then it changes the nature of your drive.

That's why the rule works so well.
I just don't like the fact that the other Offence doesn't even get a chance.

On 1/21/2019 at 18:25, jaggyness said:

A road team hadn't won a championship match since 2012(?) and both win in one night!

I think the 49ers were the last ones to do it when they beat Atlanta in Georgia in 2013? :unsure:

ETA: Just had a quick look on Wiki and yeah this was the last time a road team won a Championship match. Ah when the Niners were good... 

5 hours ago, RiG said:

I think the 49ers were the last ones to do it when they beat Atlanta in Georgia in 2013? :unsure:

ETA: Just had a quick look on Wiki and yeah this was the last time a road team won a Championship match. Ah when the Niners were good... 

I was at that game!  Unfortunately I had decided to support the Falcons. :thumbsdown

Archived