Championship Sunday

lichtie23

NFC Championship

Rams @ Saints, Sunday, 20.05

The two best teams in the NFC square off in the Louisiana SuperDome for a place in Super Bowl 53. Its old against young as 40 year old Drew Brees faces off against 24 year old Jared Goff. These 2 sides met in week 9 when the Saints snapped the Rams unbeaten start to the season with an action packed 45-35 win in the SuperDome. IMG_1773.jpgIMG_1771.jpg

AFC Championship

Patriots @ Chiefs, Sunday, 23.40

The top 2 seeds in the AFC meet for the 2nd time this season. The Patriots won a thriller 43-40 in week 6. MVP in the waiting Patrick Mahomes is looking to make his 1st super bowl in only his 2nd year in the league while Brady and Bellichick are looking to make it to their 9th and are competing in their 8th straight AFC Championship game. Arrowhead should be absolutely rocking.

IMG_1769.jpgIMG_1770.jpg

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both could be crackers. New England have been poor on the road this season but y'know, it's THEM in the playoffs. Plus I read a stat about Brady's record in super cold games and it's above what you'd expect. 

If it's Rams vs Patriots then I'm guaranteed a few quid so it won't be that. I'll go Saints vs Patriots with both games going over 60 and being closer than 4 points. 

Archived