Montrose v Dundee United - Dillon Derby

Very excited to see United silver kissing legend and captain again on Saturday, we will just forget his last year or two at the club happened.

I have seen United struggle against enough part time teams in recent years to be fully confident but it will be a big drunk away support which is the most important thing about the cup.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I spoke with a United staff member earlier who believes that out of 2,000 given to United, around 1,300 have been sold.
Cheers.A would have thought more would have been sold,still a few days yet to get a ticket I suppose.

The Picture House, The Market Arms and Sharkeys would be your best bet.

The Market are issuing wristbands apparently, so only those with them will gain entrance.
Not sure if this is through the Angus Arabs, as their bus departs from the Market or on a first come basis.

2 hours ago, VillaKnollBoy said:

The Market are issuing wristbands apparently, so only those with them will gain entrance.
Not sure if this is through the Angus Arabs, as their bus departs from the Market or on a first come basis.

Hopefully it's FCFS as its about the only pub in Montrose that isn't a complete bin.

4 hours ago, Brummo said:

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Your welcome. Always good to meet a fan.

Do you know can follow individual posters and get updates when they post? You might want to consider this for me if you enjoy the content. PM me and I'll send you my social media details too.

Archived