Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gib mclean

What's everybody's tip to win the Scottish cup

Recommended Posts

Outside bet for me is Glasgow university if they get through  to the latter stages and avoid getting a game over the Easter holidays  [Normally students  returned home ]

You must have watched them today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No Gary I did not, …….I do not know the score yet as its not on the SAFA website as I post this !!!...….

Just know from past experience that if Glasgow University are still in the Scottish at this stage they have a decent side this season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, wellhouse1976 said:

I was right on who would win the scottish amateur cup 2010/2019 

Colville park EFC

Are u going to back them again this coming season??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eastend kid said:

Eastfield young hungry team with great set up in place wont be far away

Agree with that, good side that play the right way. 

Think there will be a few contenders from the CSAFL this year again for the big trophies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Agree with that, good side that play the right way. 

Think there will be a few contenders from the CSAFL this year again for the big trophies.

Who do you think the contenders will be Redondo ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

Who do you think the contenders will be Redondo ?

Have to be Eastfield , Bannockburn , St Pats as probly 3 main contenders. Would expect they'll all recruit well over summer.

Also think Colville will be fine under the new manager but alot of new players may take time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The majors will be a lottery now. The top 2 or 3 Central Premier sides will be favorites but the top teams from all the other leagues will fancy their chances against any of them in a one off game and these teams won't hold the fear factor that Colville did.

I'd expect Bannockburn to be the team to beat next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/06/2019 at 13:30, Redondo said:

Have to be Eastfield , Bannockburn , St Pats as probly 3 main contenders. Would expect they'll all recruit well over summer.

Also think Colville will be fine under the new manager but alot of new players may take time.

How do you think St Pats will be 1 of the main contenders this year what do you base that on ?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

How do you think St Pats will be 1 of the main contenders this year what do you base that on ?? 

Came very close last year in league and made Semis of West, if they keep there squad together and add 1 or 2 they will be a contender. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Came very close last year in league and made Semis of West, if they keep there squad together and add 1 or 2 they will be a contender. 

 

Only reason they prob ran close in league was they got put out Scottish early on from an average side over 2 games 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

Only reason they prob ran close in league was they got put out Scottish early on from an average side over 2 games 

What 2 games?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

Danderhall beat them in Scottish after a replay 

They did that m8, Danderhall no go out next round? 

I wouldnt rule them out due to that result. They still have some very good players if they will all be there next season I would expect them to be in about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scottish really is wide open this season. A lot of teams will fancy there chances with the Colville squad breaking up. Craigshill had pennies merging could be a contender. Craigshill finalists a few years ago and pennies east champions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...