What's everybody's tip to win the Scottish cup

Gib mclean

Scottish really is wide open this season. A lot of teams will fancy there chances with the Colville squad breaking up. Craigshill had pennies merging could be a contender. Craigshill finalists a few years ago and pennies east champions. 
Craigshill banned from Scottish this year

22 minutes ago, xnxx said:
1 hour ago, LoveFitbaw said:
Scottish really is wide open this season. A lot of teams will fancy there chances with the Colville squad breaking up. Craigshill had pennies merging could be a contender. Craigshill finalists a few years ago and pennies east champions. 

Why?

1 hour ago, xnxx said:
2 hours ago, LoveFitbaw said:

Oh well there goes my theory then 

10 hours ago, Chappy said:

The finalists will come from the CSAFL

Agreed, the class of teams is too high for teams from other leagues to trouble. Think the exodus from Colville will also let other teams in the Central strengthen.

• 3 months later...
I don’t expect any back up from the guys in the west but Sandys are probably the strongest they have ever been at this point. They took Goldenhill to a reply a couple of years back who were eventually beaten finalists and they are stronger now than they were then. Wide open in my opinion
I'd be amazed if it wasnt a west team, specifically a CSAFL team that wins it

I'd be amazed if it wasnt a west team, specifically a CSAFL team that wins it
The better central scottish premier teams will be hard to beat.
I think from the other leagues in the west you would be looking at hurlford thistle, shortlees, dumbarton academy, thorn, goldenhill and Oban having the potential to win it.
Don't know much about the East so can't comment on any potential winners from there

27 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

I'll take a punt on sandys making it to at least the last 8. Very very good team will rake a bit of stopping. Hopefully go all the way, would be excellent for them and LEAFA.

Much u willing to put on that m8??

10 hours ago, josecc said:

The better central scottish premier teams will be hard to beat.
I think from the other leagues in the west you would be looking at hurlford thistle, shortlees, dumbarton academy, thorn, goldenhill and Oban having the potential to win it.
Don't know much about the East so can't comment on any potential winners from there

Harestanes and bannockburn both knocked out the west today.

St.Pats tipped last year, althought it did take the team I played for at the time 2 games to beat them given they got the rub of the green inside 90mins both games.

Very decent side with couple Scotland AMs in their team.

Dark horses from Leafa if not already out Edinburgh Star. To get far.

Edited by junglehenry

3 hours ago, josecc said:
3 hours ago, The Mouth said:
Harestanes and bannockburn both knocked out the west today.

Seen that. Pretty shocked at they results

No replays in the West. No extra time up until the semi finals. Straight to penalties after 90 minutes.  These results will become more frequent.

No replays in the West. No extra time up until the semi finals. Straight to penalties after 90 minutes.  These results will become more frequent.
Does anyone know the reason behind there being no extra time. Was at the st pats game today and they were a couple of minutes away from being taken to pens. Couple of folk on the sidelines were saying the reason it goes straight to pens is to help save clubs money as would need to take an extra hour on the pitch let. Not 100% sure how accurate that is so wondering if anyone involved with teams can confirm. Seems bizarre to me, can understand wanting games played to a finish to help ease fixture congestion but surely extra time should be played before penalties