Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gib mclean

What's everybody's tip to win the Scottish cup

Recommended Posts

On 13/01/2019 at 13:54, Bawsoot said:

Winner will come from csafl this yr colville bannockburn or eastfield 

Or hurlford.

Money on Colville v Hurlford Th final.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BarmyAmmy said:

Or hurlford.

Money on Colville v Hurlford Th final.

Eastfield for the final

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think Colville are lucky St.Pats are out the Scottish to be honest, they could well have been there-abouts had one of their players not seen Red in a previous round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/01/2019 at 13:54, Bawsoot said:

Winner will come from csafl this yr colville bannockburn or eastfield 

Sticking your neck on the line there with that prediction.... 3 of the best teams with only 16 left. brilliant 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, junglehenry said:

Think Colville are lucky St.Pats are out the Scottish to be honest, they could well have been there-abouts had one of their players not seen Red in a previous round.

Why are we lucky St Pats didn’t get through after a replay.  Are we also lucky Shortlees, pennies and all the other good sides didn’t through to this round.

We will see what happens in May, we have a really tough game, I can assure tho whoever wins will deserve it you don’t win the Scottish cup through luck 

 

Edited by Mick Kennedy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont get comment about St Pats tbh. There out so to say other teams are lucky because a team that were not good enough on 2 occasions to get past there opponents that round is pointless.

We'll see how St Pats get on in the West they have as good a chance as anyone to win that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Banned said:

Eastfield for the final

Wouldnt rule it out! Be nice to see a team like Eastfield win it instead of the cheats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, junglehenry said:

Think Colville are lucky St.Pats are out the Scottish to be honest, they could well have been there-abouts had one of their players not seen Red in a previous round.

 Ridiculous statement to make.

althought they have beat them twice this season, colville are a far better team than stpats and that will show come May.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stucafu said:

 Ridiculous statement to make.

althought they have beat them twice this season, colville are a far better team than stpats and that will show come May.

 

Beaten them twice already, speaks volumes. Doesn't matter if they have the far better team various teams had better players than Leicester but they acheived what they did because they wanted it. Danderhall wanted the win more, and the lad keiran got sent off and he was the best player on the park in their first game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, junglehenry said:

Beaten them twice already, speaks volumes. Doesn't matter if they have the far better team various teams had better players than Leicester but they acheived what they did because they wanted it. Danderhall wanted the win more, and the lad keiran got sent off and he was the best player on the park in their first game.

But there still out m8!! Ur points have no relevance to this thread. We all get that there a good side but they cant win the Scottish this year.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BarmyAmmy said:

Wouldnt rule it out! Be nice to see a team like Eastfield win it instead of the cheats.

Oh now there's a statement!!! 16 teams left, who in particular was that aimed at? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Banned said:

Oh now there's a statement!!! 16 teams left, who in particular was that aimed at? 

We all know who they are and they do as well! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...