How much wrestling do you watch?

On a weekly basis how much wrestling do you tend to watch ?

As a student I probably have a bit more free time on my hands than most people and I do spend much of my free time watching wrestling.  

Anyway, in an average week I will always watch every WWE output (Raw, Smackdown, 205, NXT, NXTUK etc) as well Impact Wrestling on Spike. I am also watching past WWE and WCW on a linear path (currently in April 2000) and will often have this on in the background whilst I am doing other things. 

So aye hunners of wrestling. 

These days I'll watch Raw and Smackdown but x30 most of it to skip the nonsense (there's a lot of that these days). Don't get a chance to see any other of the other weekly stuff but keep tabs on results. Will watch every PPV and NXT Takeover, though. Tried to keep up with Impact but gave up on that during one of its lengthy spells of non stop nonsense.

Also catching up on every Nitro, Raw and Smackdown in order. I'm up to 2002 (after starting from the first Raw in January 1993) - like you Sir Kev, I'll have it on in the background while doing other stuff.

15 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

I watch SmackDown. I watch however much of Raw I can before I fall asleep and when I hear there's a good match on 205 Live, NXT or NJPW I'll watch said matches as well.  Don't need to do any more than that or I know I'll finally get sick of it.

Exactly the same. Been firing through WWF from October 99 onwards and enjoying that. If I didn’t watch football I’d probably watch a whole lot more wrestling.

Archived