Y2J

DA Baracus

Jericho's best stuff  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Chris Jericho, The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla, Y2J, The Man of 1004 holds, Alpha; drink it in maaaannnn!

Jericho is one of the best of all time. He's my personal all time second best, just behind The Rock. 

He's held titles in multiple companies, he's set records, he's faced the greats, and he's still going and could yet help launch future legends having signed with AEW.

He's reinvented himself numerous times and to great success. He knows what is hot and ensures he's part of it. His legacy is like no other.

Anyway, what are your favourite Jericho moments? Post pictures, videos, links, anything!

10 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Chris Jericho, The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla, Y2J, The Man of 1004 holds, Alpha; drink it in maaaannnn!

Jericho is one of the best of all time. He's my personal all time second best, just behind The Rock. 

He's held titles in multiple companies, he's set records, he's faced the greats, and he's still going and could yet help launch future legends having signed with AEW.

He's reinvented himself numerous times and to great success. He knows what is hot and ensures he's part of it. His legacy is like no other.

Anyway, what are your favourite Jericho moments? Post pictures, videos, links, anything!

Image result for pen click gif

Still get chills watching his wwe debut which I watched as a teenager. Was desperate for him to join wwe as I loved his feud with Dean Malenko and his stuff with Ralphus and Mean Gene.

I dipped out of wwe from about 2003 - 2013 so i missed a large chunk of him there.

Behind the Undertaker who is the reason I got sucked in to wwe around Summerslam 1996, he is my favourite ever. Genuine candidate for GOAT.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

The HBK stuff seen him at his absolute peak in almost every area. Such a brilliantly put together bit of work from the start, and he was the MVP of the whole thing.

It was the tits. One of the best parts for me was that Jericho was totally justified in how it started (HBK faking injury) 

So good.

Archived