Statement FC 2.0 v Airdrieonians

Diamond8

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Tartantony said:
1 hour ago, Spanish Armada said:

Nope just airdrie fans signing at the Celtic fans then a bottle gets thrown and some of the Airdrie fans are shouting on numerous occasions “there’s wains here”

Is it normal behaviour in Airdrie to sing bigoted songs and songs about child abuse in front of "wains"?

No drama at Dumbarton for you Tony? 

Child abuse isn't funny and Airdrie fans singing about it was wrong. 

Don't think I heard any bigoted song from the Airdrie support. 

No drama at Dumbarton for you Tony? 
Child abuse isn't funny and Airdrie fans singing about it was wrong. 
Don't think I heard any bigoted song from the Airdrie support. 
Plenty drama just now. Doesn't stop me coming over and laughing at your idiot fans turning up acting like fannies and getting a beating. Having sat amongst your lot once, i can safely say your club and it's fans are the worst Scottish football has to offer.

Plenty drama just now. Doesn't stop me coming over and laughing at your idiot fans turning up acting like fannies and getting a beating. Having sat amongst your lot once, i can safely say your club and it's fans are the worst Scottish football has to offer.
Well that's a lie...

Is it normal behaviour in Airdrie to sing bigoted songs and songs about child abuse in front of "wains"?

Don’t think there were any bigoted songs sung?

We did sing “jimmy saville he’s one of your own” as well as shout “paedo” at some idiot shouting about the ira and pretending to shoot airdrie fans.

Tony if you are going to being a dobber then please post true facts.

Also, I am absolutely delighted to be awarded the worst scottish football has to offer. Get it right up you

Having sat amongst your lot once, i can safely say your club and it's fans are the worst Scottish football has to offer.

Oh well folks. That’s the definitive proof we’ve been waiting on. Time to pack up this thread and go home.

Still waiting to hear that any Airdrie fans were actually lifted.

Tbf the guy from wigan was with the airdrie fans. But no airdrie fans were lifted. I was there. The guy from wigan didnt really do much.

28 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Don’t think there were any bigoted songs sung?

We did sing “jimmy saville he’s one of your own” as well as shout “paedo” at some idiot shouting about the ira and pretending to shoot airdrie fans.

What was the billy boys song? “Airdrie boys” and “we’re up to our knees in Caldercruix blood”, or something similarly sad?

So to recap...One Celtic fan lifted for punching police horses. One Celtic fan lifted for running at the Airdrie fans and hitting someone (which didn't happen according to Celtic fans) and One Celtic fan lifted for a pitch invasion.

Yet, they're still on twitter and facebook claiming it was all Airdrie.

They're the Chemical Ali of Scottish football.

Archived