Statement FC 2.0 v Airdrieonians

Diamond8

That’s disgusting. Wonder if the media will report it.
If that was Airdrie fans the media would be full of Far Right Airdrie casuals etc etc.
Aye but it's the self proclaimed best fans in the world. Always the victims.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Did somebody really bottle a 75 year old ??

There were a few supporters buses with kids, women etc on that the police conveniently had penned in on one side of the road. The Celtic supporters on the other side took their opportunity to chuck bottles and stones at them while singing IRA songs. An old boy got his head split open by one of them. Welcome to Parkhead. Where everyone is offended by everything yet always blameless and a little bit blind it seems. 

2 minutes ago, Diamond8 said:
4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
That’s disgusting. Wonder if the media will report it.
If that was Airdrie fans the media would be full of Far Right Airdrie casuals etc etc.

Aye but it's the self proclaimed best fans in the world. Always the victims.

Totally agree. I just seen the video on YouTube. Shocking.

8 minutes ago, The OP said:

In away supports at football games you cannae move for heavily pregnant women. 

Did you manage to escape and steal a laptop today?

Or is your IQ the same as your shoe size? :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, Airdrie76 said:

Oh well. That’s fine then. Nothing to see here.

The Celtic way it seems...

Was she the one with the Chelsea flag with the Union Jack on it and was she chanting about paedophiles all game?

26 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

There’s 75 year old pregnant Airdrie fans?

Yuk

The "Doric" banter is hilarious!

When do your team roll over for Celtic Next?

Oh! that's right, your manager has already conceded the league..........

Would have taken that before a ball was kicked.  Game pretty much went how I thought it would.  Celtic on the ball, Airdrie looking to catch us on the break.  Fantastic saves from Bain at the stroke of half time.  I certainly would like to see him getting more of a run in the team as he certainly seems more confident with the ball at his feet than Gordon does.  Burke seemed keen and great to see Weah getting a debut goal.  Regarding the light show, unsure as to whether it was to create an atmosphere or to show the people of Airdrie what electricity looks like but it seemed a tad much for a run of the mill Scottish Cup game.

That Airdrie away kit was pretty smart.

9 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Would have taken that before a ball was kicked.  Game pretty much went how I thought it would.  Celtic on the ball, Airdrie looking to catch us on the break.  Fantastic saves from Bain at the stroke of half time.  I certainly would like to see him getting more of a run in the team as he certainly seems more confident with the ball at his feet than Gordon does.  Burke seemed keen and great to see Weah getting a debut goal.  Regarding the light show, unsure as to whether it was to create an atmosphere or to show the people of Airdrie what electricity looks like but it seemed a tad much for a run of the mill Scottish Cup game.

That Airdrie away kit was pretty smart.

Rather arrogant and patronising post!

I read he was at the Luton game. You know otherwise? Was the bottle that split the 75 year old guys head open meant for him like?

What you on about? I wasn’t at the game nor did I have any reason to be.

Archived