Statement FC 2.0 v Airdrieonians

Diamond8

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Some defending there from Celtic to keep Airdrie out.

Great run down the right from Stewart too and excellent saves from Bain. We have shots on target! Yaasss!!

Watching this on Celtic TV.

i know club teams are supposed to be biased, but these guys are something else.

When the Airdrie keeper saves the penalty they say he's so happy about it because he's wearing a blue strip and therefore is clearly a Rangers fan.

What world do these guys live in!

When the Airdrie keeper saves the penalty they say he's so happy about it because he's wearing a blue strip and therefore is clearly a Ranger fan.

I’m guessing it’s Tom Boyd.

1 minute ago, Bobby_F said:

When the Airdrie keeper saves the penalty they say he's so happy about it because he's wearing a blue strip and therefore is clearly a Ranger fan.

A world where bigotry is acceptable I would presume.

Just now, Bobby_F said:

Premier Sports isn't much better; more of a 'Big Team' bias than 'home team' bias, mind you.

Premier Sports isn't much better; more of a 'Big Team' bias than 'home team' bias, mind you.
When I signed up for my free month I had to pick a team. There were the pro14 rugby teams, some US sports and then Rangers or Celtic. No other Scottish teams so definitely a 'big team' broadcaster. I'll not be renewing after my free trial. Imagine having to select Edinburgh Rugby as your team.

1 minute ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
6 minutes ago, jofis said:

When I signed up for my free month I had to pick a team. There were the pro14 rugby teams, some US sports and then Rangers or Celtic. No other Scottish teams so definitely a 'big team' broadcaster. I'll not be renewing after my free trial. Imagine having to select Edinburgh Rugby as your team.

Ha! At least yer 'team' won big last night. It must've made up for the disappointment of Jimmy the Kitman's decision to call off the real game!

I never noticed that when I signed up, although I have the non-free version so maybe my perk is not having to choose from a limited group of elite global sports franchises. All for the knockdown price of £9.99 p/m. I only signed up as I knew i'd be working tonight and wouldn't get to the game. Contract will be binned in around 45 mins. 

Archived