Kelty Hearts on the slide ?

Pampabay

37 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Goes even further back than that, in the last 12 months they've lost just twice in the league - CSS this season and at Stirling to lose the title last season. Jeanfield and Edinburgh City their only cup defeats in that time.

They must have lost in the league cup as well at some stage, as Colts won that.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/01/2019 at 16:57, Pampabay said:

What’s happening at Kelty Hearts ? Previously they would have turned over teams like Stirling Uni without any trouble.

Are things really coming together under the new manager because by today’s standards there must be questions asked.

Many teams have discovered that a good player doesn’t always translate into a good coach. 

Too many mediocre results of late. 

Ferguson’s fantastic, the players enjoy his training and it’s all East Kilbrides fault because they’ve only lost to big teams that Tam Courts never came up against like Jeanfield.

There’s your answer now close the thread.

Rules are rules , pretty shitty for the team but rightly so if put out , but there are worse things going in in life than someone making a genuine mistake 

Best of luck in next round Camelon if outcome is removal from cup for us 

53 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Rules are rules , pretty shitty for the team but rightly so if put out , but there are worse things going in in life than someone making a genuine mistake 

Best of luck in next round Camelon if outcome is removal from cup for us 

It’s almost certain to be expulsion, but as you say, there are worse things happening than this honest mistake. Fair play to Garry for offering to fall on his sword, but absolutely correct of the club not to accept. 

Out of interest, do we get our money back for yesterday now? :) (That is a joke, just before the permanently offended start)

1 hour ago, AlansHotBath said:

Fair play to them for actually admitting to it though, you'd think most clubs would just keep schtum and hope no one noticed. 

I’m getting the jist that they couldn’t just keep schtum, as it seems that they were told about it by another (his previous ?) club, so had no choice really 

This is unbelievable. Jeanfield due to play in the same competition 3rd round yesterday. I do not think I have heard of a more obvious ineligible situation than this one.
Surely there must be one brain in the village to have spotted this ?

23 minutes ago, superbigal said:

This is unbelievable. Jeanfield due to play in the same competition 3rd round yesterday. I do not think I have heard of a more obvious ineligible situation than this one.
Surely there must be one brain in the village to have spotted this ?

Gogsy  was the village idiot under Tomco but think they’re taking it in turns now since Ferguson came in.

Archived